Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ryder Cup 2023 - Rome

Comments

• Options
    Fleetwood!!
  • Options
    edited October 2023
    Fleetwood goes 2up with two to play and secures the half point that will win the Ryder Cup for Europe.
  • Options
    PHEW!! - What a tee shot though 
  • Options
    The sadistic side of me wanted that to go to the 18th.
  • Options
    Nice of Fowler to let Fleetwood have the hole - With so much on the line Id have made him putt for it myself
  • Options
    Lowry goes 1up with one to play now too.
  • Options
    Nice of Fowler to let Fleetwood have the hole - With so much on the line Id have made him putt for it myself
    American comms went berserk…
  • Options
    A bit of speed golf now to who makes the putt to win it.
  • Options
    Suddenly from it looking like being very tight we're now up in all 3 remaining matches.

Lowry has done really well considering he was 3 down after 5 and his head could've dropped.
  • Options
    I don't think Lowry knew Fleetwood had already secured the half point needed to win it. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Fleetwood wraps it up 3&1.

15 points to Europe. Ryder Cup secured.
  • Options
    That's a lot more comfortable and convincing that it looked half an hour ago.
  • Options
    Bit of an anti-climax that Europe didn't hole a putt for the trophy. Unofficially & Officially it was won by the US conceding the hole. 
  • Options
    Sky mess up the coverage once again! Gotta get those adverts in ☹️
  • Options
    Good job we had a great day one as we'd have lost this.
    if Lowry and Macintyre hold on then we win even with the day 1 scores removed
  • Options
    Feel a bit sorry for Bobby Mac, poor sod is playing the 17th and sky are still interviewing Tommy
  • Options
    Are we going to see Lowry finish on the 18th? 
  • Options
    Looking like a 17-11 score.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    SHOW US THE FUCKING GOLF
  • Options
    I mean, I do get it. The interviews are important. But come on. Split screen technology isn’t beyond sky tv surely?
  • Options
    edited October 2023
    Echo all the above comments. Last 15 mins has been a joke. No actual golf shown & I couldn't tell who had won what hole & who needed what at the end.

But of a farce but we won.
  • Options
    edited October 2023
    Well, it was kinda squeaky bum for a five point victory!
  • Options
    Looking like a 17-11 score.
    16.5-11.5 as Spieth won the final hole off Lowry.
  • Options
    What a result....what final holes poor coverage from Sky! 
    Feel sorry for Mckintyre and Lowry.

• Options
    edited October 2023

Back in the day the two games out there after the victory was confirmed would have called it a half and walked in but that got stopped after the correct score Betting lobby complained. 
  • Options
    USA USA  :D  :D:D
  • Options

I'd be amazed if it was actually their coverage and they weren't piggybacking off someone. Either way, was never in doubt. We were never throwing that away. Fantastic result.
  • Options
    Prize giving ceremony is utter cringe.