Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: Stevenage vs Charlton Athletic | Saturday 16th September 2023 @ 3pm

Comments

• Options
    I no May has scored a couple of pens but he doesn't fill me with confidence. 
    We have better options in that department 
  • Options
    Never in doubt CBT!
  • Options
    1. 90'+3'

Post update

Foul by Chuks Aneke (Charlton Athletic).

2. 90'+3'

Post update

Nathan Thompson (Stevenage) wins a free kick in the defensive half.

• Options
    Why do people care if we've had a shot on target when we hadn't scored?

What difference do zero shots on target make, compared with twenty shots on target if none of them end in the net???
    Cause it generally shows if you are playing well or not.
  • Options
    Nice couple of minutes. We equalise and Palace now behind.
  • Options

What difference do zero shots on target make, compared with twenty shots on target if none of them end in the net???
    Maybe because it is indicative that for all our improvement we were still struggling to make a breakthrough.
    Not a biggie, get over it
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    Jessie said:
    Don't want to sound arrogant but.... can't believe we're losing to Stevenage....😳
    We aren’t! 
    Great. We got one back right after my post😆 There is still hope I guess😆
  • Options
    I told you I like Villa
  • Options
    Was a great pen tbf
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Dobbo had been fucking everywhere 
  • Options
    Chuks gonna get the winner come onnn
  • Options
    Would take a draw for sure. 4 points from 2 is good form.
  • Options

• Options
    Jessie said:
    se9addick said:
    Jessie said:
    Don't want to sound arrogant but.... can't believe we're losing to Stevenage....😳
    We aren’t! 
    Great. We got one back right after my post😆 There is still hope I guess😆
    One of the biggest killers of Charlton fans...
  • Options
    And that is why you constantly moan at the ref after he doesn't give you a penalty. The way Stevenage were going he had to give us one eventually
    The reaction of the Charlton fans who had the best view of the handball made it clear that it should have been a penalty. It just needed an excuse for the ref to even it up
  • Options

Corner headed down by Aneke, cleared to Dobson who shoots wide from range
  • Options
    DRAddick said:

Because you can't usually score if you don't have shots on target. It's indicative of poor attacking, or no attacking at all. Thought that would be obvious?
    Precisely. If you don't buy a ticket you don't win the raffle.
  • Options
    DRAddick said:

Because you can't usually score if you don't have shots on target. It's indicative of poor attacking, or no attacking at all. Thought that would be obvious?
    Its a pointless stat that lets people make them sound klever when talking about Football - Arent we one of the best in the League for xG?

The only stat that matters is the score.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Charlton fan nods it back on
  • Options
    DRAddick said:

Its a pointless stat that lets people make them sound klever when talking about Football - Arent we one of the best in the League for xG?

The only stat that matters is the score.
    Very odd comment
  • Options
    11 minutes up
  • Options
    SDAddick said:
    Greg just said it on comms but Aneke has been very good since coming on. Been a real nuisance and has scared the Stevenage defenders. 
    Oh and so nearly played Tedic in there 
  • Options
    Wtf. Ness as well. Our CBs are absolutely hopeless
  • Options

Goodness, mix up at the back nearly gifts Stevenage a late goal, chance wasted
  • Options
    SDAddick said:
    Greg just said it on comms but Aneke has been very good since coming on. Been a real nuisance and has scared the Stevenage defenders. 
    His potential ability has never been questioned.
  • Options

All over. First away point of the campaign.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!