Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

MATCH THREAD: Crawley vs Charlton | EFL Trophy | Tues 5th Sept 2023 [+ POST P21]

Comments

• Chin not starting the game strongly, hope he grows into it 
  • Campbell drives forward after a heavy touch from Leaburn, which released Tyreece and Chin.

The latter play a one / two on the edge of their area and the ball goes for a GK
  • Nice work tackling back from Leaburn, Chin sends TC down the right, but once we get into the box a misunderstanding means they have a goal kick.
  • Still no sound?
  • Any one  else having a problem getting the live stream for this game,
  • Be good to keep a clean sheet tonight. How have we started?
  • Chin not starting the game strongly, hope he grows into it 
    Agreed. Iffy Chin.
  • Crawley getting right in our faces the moment any player gets the ball - Meaning if we want to pass it about, its primarily between defenders unless we play it long.
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    Comms now bigging up how good Crawley are.  They got beat 6-0 by Swindon 10 days ago.

And they've made wholesale changes as well, it's Crawley's second string!
  • Sponsored links:

• Kirk down the left, tries to combine with Edun, but runs out of room before he can get the cross in
  • Webby said:
    Still no sound?
    Stupid question, but have you checked the volume icon on the player.

When I loaded it up, it was muted / on zero
  • Midfield is non existent ATM 
  • Deji wins the ball on the edge of our box, and gets fouled to win us a free kick.
  • I heard a groan from Petrolhead who was desperate to watch the game so i got the stream for him ...
    i hadn't the heart to tell him i hope we go out of this shithouse tournament
  • Good thing we've got Pearce in to sort out the defence! Starting to think there's no coach on earth who can make these stop conceding
  • Not a fan of Ness to be honest 
  • Elerewe looks like he's filled out a bit since I last saw him play.
  • How predictable to load the score and see we are one down in one minute ffs.

Lucky we are comeback kings now!
  • So sorry for Chinn, sadly this is the sort of player who should have gone on loan to Bromley, the kids confidence is going to be ruined!

• Sponsored links:

• Crawley come down our right again, TC tries to give Chin a bit more support, and eventually it's out for a goal kick.
  • mendonca said:
    How predictable to load the score and see we are one down in one minute ffs.

Lucky we are comeback kings now!
    We can do a Golfie now  :D
  • We go down the other end, a Crawley player handles and we have a free kick from a fair way out. From that Edun down the left and into the box, and wins us a corner
  • Nice through ball forward from Watson wins us a corner after Edun put it out...
  • And i have NO CLUE what happened at that corner, cos t buffered again.
  • #NoMoreYouthPlayers
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    Comms now bigging up how good Crawley are.  They got beat 6-0 by Swindon 10 days ago.
    And only 3 first teamers playing too
  • What was that attempt at a corner, again almost hits the flag on the other side of the pitch, we are very slow starting again tonight
  • Watson is looking tidy