Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rugby World Cup 2023

Comments

• Options
    what a couple of fantastic evenings of rugby 
  • Options
    Tears in Paris as the French are knocked out by one point.
  • Options
    3 of the 4 QFs came right down to the wire.
  • Options
    Pretty awesome. Organised carnage!
  • Options
    Amazing 4 matches, obviously the evening ones the standout, but all 4 basically down to the last few minutes.
  • Options
    an amazing weekend. must be one of the greatest sets of world cup QFs ever in any sport
  • Options
    3 of the 4 QFs came right down to the wire.
    Even Wales v Argentina was in the balance right until that interception and try.
  • Options
    Semi finals then…

Argentina v New Zealand on Friday
    England v South Africa on Saturday
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The draw was shite, as we all know. The four best teams by far met in the quarters and it's sad they weren't the semis.

Totally expect Argentina and England to get hammered next week
  • Options
    So it's SA for us then 
    Hard to see us beating them
    But you never know 
  • Options
    The draw was shite, as we all know. The four best teams by far met in the quarters and it's sad they weren't the semis.

Totally expect Argentina and England to get hammered next week
    Totally agree, but what a final that will then be.
  • Options
    My nerves were shot watching the Ireland match last night, tonight I watched and enjoyed this match for the spectacle it was, brilliant, no other word for it.
  • Options
    Great game made greater by the French losing.
    Jeez they love a moan 🙄😂😂
  • Options
    Charged conversion made the difference in the end.

Can't remember seeing anything like that before.
  • Options
    If we had cruised past Fiji I would have been happy as SA had to leave everything out there tonight but we had to put a lot in too. Going to be an incredibly tough game next week
  • Options
    Four magnificent rugby matches. What a quarter final line-up that was. Thank goodness for a brilliant draw. 

😉
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Chizz said:
    Four magnificent rugby matches. What a quarter final line-up that was. Thank goodness for a brilliant draw. 

😉
    Chizz! 🤫
  • Options
    edited October 2023
    This hasn't only been a fantastic advert for Rugby, it's been a fantastic advert for knock out sport.

A lot of people including said there are teams in the Rugby Union World Cup that shouldn't be there but a format that sets up at least 3 rounds of knock out games between 8 of the best teams in the world has to be applauded. 

One side of the draw was obviously better than the other but both England and Argentina have more than a punchers chance.

It also shows how bloody hard it is to win a world cup.  It only takes one bad day at the office to throw it away, and even then, none of the 4 losing quater finalist even had a bad day.
  • Options
    Chizz said:

😉
    Chizz! 🤫
    All joking aside, those four matches were a brilliant advert for international rugby. I think RWC may have won many new fans - especially when so much football was lost due to internationals. 
  • Options
    edited October 2023
    England the only unbeaten team left in the tournament… the only group winner into the semi final stage and from the only group to have two teams in the last four…
  • Options

I wonder why the TMO didn’t call this?
  • Options
    What are we looking at there ? 
  • Options
    edited October 2023

You can’t really tell anything from that. Ramos may well have started his movement in which case Kolbe is allowed to be on the move. Need to see a video really
  • Options

You can’t really tell anything from that. Ramos may well have started his movement in which case Kolbe is allowed to be on the move. Need to see a video really
    https://x.com/gccgaming/status/1713688721768186051?s=46&t=l3gVPecVjs4wU2WBKFZZyw
  • Options
    So England remain the only Country in the Northern Hemisphere to win the bloody thing, until the next Rugby World Cup that is