Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MATCH THREAD: Oxford United vs Charlton Athletic: Saturday 26th August 2023: KO 3:00pm

Comments

• Options
    1. 29'

Booking

George Dobson (Charlton Athletic) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul.

• Options
    Orient 1-0
  • Options
    May getting frustrated at the lack of support from midfield and getting isolated as usual... Kanu looks disinterested and slow, this ain't going well..
  • Options
    Here's number 2.
    Or maybe not.

Either way it surely can't be long coming.
  • Options
    Why is Hector on the bench, fuckin odd.  The average age out there we clearly need some direction and leadership.  
    Because he isn’t as good as some think he is.
  • Options
    Brannagan's free-kick is miles over 30'
  • Options
    We’re so bad
  • Options
    This is so flat. Charlton have had a bit of the ball in the last five mins or so but doing very little with it. And they look so vulnerable whenever Oxford come forward. 31'
  • Options

This is so flat. Charlton have had a bit of the ball in the last five mins or so but doing very little with it. And they look so vulnerable whenever Oxford come forward.

⏱31' 🐂 #oufc 1-0 #cafc ⚫️

— Louis Mendez (@LouisMend) August 26, 2023
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Why is Hector on the bench, fuckin odd.  The average age out there we clearly need some direction and leadership.  
    Because he isn’t as good as some think he is.
    I hear you but we’ve kids across the back five and we still can’t defend.  
  • Options
    Toothless..don’t look like scoring..:has to be one of the one of the most boring Charlton teams I have ever seen and look if they will ship goals every time a team comes forward 
  • Options
    May getting frustrated and I don't blame him. What the fck is the gameplan here?
  • Options
    IWe seem unable to cope with simple movement, being pressed, in fact just about anything
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    It was at Oxford last year that Holden smashed the tactics board.  Think we will need at least a new one of them after today.

Maybe the problem is that it was never replaced. 
  • Options
    ButtleJR said:
    Need to get karoy off before half time 
    Maybe at half time  so not to embarrass the lad.

But good heavens, this match shows he's not ready to play week in, week out.
  • Options
    Laddick01 said:
    I want us to stick with Holden for stability, but Christ this is bleak
    Stability as we plummet down the league to the relegation zone…….
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    May getting frustrated and I don't blame him. What the fck is the gameplan here?
    To keep their goals down to a minimum  :s
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    ButtleJR said:
    Need to get karoy off before half time 
    Maybe at half time  so not to embarrass the lad.

But good heavens, this match shows he's not ready to play week in, week out.
    Fuck embarrassing him, he's not been good enough and may cost us another goal. Is prancing about like he's the bollocks. 
  • Options
    Exeter 1-0
  • Options
    This is not Bodin well
  • Options
    No need to worry lads cause Holden said the boys are working hard and are nice lads. Who needs points or performance when you got that??? 
  • Options
    Too many academy players out there. Men v boys here. 
  • Options
    Holden has got to get Asimwe and Andersen off 
  • Options
    Same old same old 
  • Options
    2 men on CBT every time and making him completely ineffective. Been set up well by their manager 
  • Options
    Oxford intensity: 8/10

Charlton intensity: 3/10
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!