Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Oxford v Charlton - (the missing pre-)Match Thread

13»

Comments

• Options

Interesting changes/lineup
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    Isted in ahead of Maynard-Brewer

I prefer Ashley as our Goalkeeper, but a kick up the backside doesnt hurt him based on results so far
  • Options
    3-5-2, May and KANU up front. Hector on bench
  • Options
    No Camara. 
  • Options
    Glen Campbell on the bench too.
  • Options
    Such a weak starting 11 and bench. I hope for the best but fear the worst.
  • Options
    How does @ForeverAddickted get time off during the season? I know when I negotiated my contract to run the Prediction League that I was told in no uncertain times that I could only take holiday in June.
    Joys of being limited to the School Holidays now... Plus they happened to leave the window open @ CL Towers again allowing me to escape.
  • Options
    Edun to cover for CBT
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    ross1 said:
    Who is the third centre mid?
  • Options
    Thought Isted might get the nod.
  • Options
    A big shake up of the back line and CBT as wing back. Does not give me good omens.
  • Options
    Match thread is up...
  • Options
    Talal said:
    ross1 said:
    Who is the third centre mid?
    I also can't see the 352

• Options
    A big shake up of the back line and CBT as wing back. Does not give me good omens.
    Must be 3-4-3

Isted
    Jones - Ness - Elerewe
    Asiimwe - Dobson - Anderson - Edun
    Kanu - May - CBT
  • Options
    Cab for Holden on speed dial ready……
  • Options
    Reckon itll be Asimwe and Edun as wing backs. Dobbo and Anderson in midfield and CBT in behind May and Kanu
  • Options
    Hope I’m wrong but don’t like the look of that team.
  • Options
    This looks like Holden's last plea for some signings.

Team look fragile, but hopefully Dean will prove us doubters wrong.

I reckon a 1-1 result.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The OS claims it's 3-5-2, with CBT as the wing-back whilst Edun moves into midfield - very strange, surely that should be the other way round...
  • Options
    Could see that team taking an absolute hiding today. Will be worried if we go 1 down early.
  • Options
    Hope I’m wrong but don’t like the look of that team.
    Would do well against Oxfords U21 team
  • Options
    The OS claims it's 3-5-2, with CBT as the wing-back whilst Edun moves into midfield - very strange, surely that should be the other way round...
    Maybe we've hired the bloke who does the line-up graphics on the SKY Sports and BBC websites?
  • Options
    Brownie12 said:
    1-7. Hector with 4 and Jones 3. Campbell OG with theirs in the first minute.
    Will be even more of an outstanding achievement as Hector has to come off the bench to score 4 and Jones will have to have scored his 3 before Hector (who I guess will come on for him) gets on the pitch. Campbell has to be subbed for on in the first min as well - so glad I didn’t declare which Campbell. 

Anyway changed my prediction to a more likely 7-1 loss.
  • Options

• Options
    Wanting to be wrong here but reckon Oxford will have us on toast. 3-1 but fingers crossed I'm wrong 
  • Options
    edited August 2023

Back for the fourth time, probably to see another defeat, no idea why I keep coming here, must be mad, COYR
  • Options
    Louis Mendez says Luke Young watching at the game, wonder if he has got his boots with him?
  • Options
    Not the best to be chopping and changing  this early in the season. I thought he'd start hector again, and tell him to prove his worth. That 11 seems disjointed to me.