Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Stupid policing at Peterborough

13»

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2023
    CAFCTrev said:
    A friend of mine is a well-'ard Millwall supporter - in his 70s, belongs to the local drama group and sings in the church choir...
    That does fit the typical profile of a Millwall fan....
    The group of Millwall I know comprises a Lewisham councillor, two former university lecturers, a former Crown Woods deputy head, and such a high muck-a-muck in the Home Office he flashes his ID at Old Bill and they salute. Quite why they support the scum I don’t know. 
    Yeah, they sound like knuckle draggers so millwall suits them.  ;)
  • Options
    CAFCTrev said:
    A friend of mine is a well-'ard Millwall supporter - in his 70s, belongs to the local drama group and sings in the church choir...
    The group of Millwall I know comprises a Lewisham councillor, two former university lecturers, a former Crown Woods deputy head, and such a high muck-a-muck in the Home Office he flashes his ID at Old Bill and they salute. Quite why they support the scum I don’t know. 
    Did he used to taunt the children in assembly with "come and have a go if you think you're hard enough?"
  • Options
    maybe just maybe some fans are sick to death of the same shit every season , I know I am .
    4 seasons in 74 years in the third tier , followed by 10 seasons in 15 in the third tier when our nearest and dearest are in their best ever footballing period we’re in our worst and also on the back of having had a brilliant period pre this run of utter fucking shit .

This 
  • Options
    CAFCTrev said:
    Not sure frothing at the mouth in the Docker's Stand is quite the same a singing in a choir