Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New post match celebration

edited August 2023 in General Charlton

Thoughts?

Embarrassing, we shouldn’t be celebrating a win against Orient? Or a good way to build a connection between players and fans?

Comments

• Options
    Just missing the Klopp fist pump 
  • Options
    Tunnel jump is tradition, but I suppose this is about togetherness.  
  • Options
    Personally I find it a bit cringe, but let’s hope we see a lot more of it this season. 
  • Options
    Not a fan
  • Options
    Not for me.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Len Goodman Abc GIF by Dancing with the Stars - Find  Share on GIPHY

• Options
    It’s all good PR
  • Options
    Not for me, thought the announcer trying to get us to sing VFR on KO was even weirder 
    Holden said he liked it at forest when they do it so wanted us to do it. 

This celebration reminds me of Liverpool, guess the VFR thing would be the same as their you'll never walk alone. 
  • Options
    Not for me, thought the announcer trying to get us to sing VFR on KO was even weirder 
    Holden said he liked it at forest when they do it so wanted us to do it. 

This celebration reminds me of Liverpool, guess the VFR thing would be the same as their you'll never walk alone. 
    Need to sort out the tannoy in the Covered End before that happens because we can't hear a thing up there 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    bobmunro said:
    Len Goodman Abc GIF by Dancing with the Stars - Find  Share on GIPHY

Must be me, but that def deserves....

• Options
    First game of the season celebrating like that is fine. 

Every single win of the season? Verges into embarrassing territory. 
    Draws and defeats would be embarrassing. Wins is fine.
  • Options
    I like it for a win. 
  • Options
    Better than Garner's fist pump he used to do with the Covered End, when we won like twice at home under him!
  • Options
    Not a fan for every game, for the big games sure! However, if that's the biggest thing we have to complain about this season then maybe irpts a sign of how we'll things are going.
  • Options
    Hal1x said:
    Shame they didn't start playing Addicks to Victory, followed by the sound of a needle being dragged across the disc, and a large just kidding on the big screen.
    a needle stylus being dragged across the disc I could put up with for a couple of minutes as long as we don't have to listen to the sandgaard part.
  • Options
    Not sure about that!
    Got Holden all over it.
    Scraping past Leyton Orient really isn't the time for mass love ins