Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Millwall vs Charlton Athletic Pre-Season Friendly 25/7/2023 Match (& post p14) Thread

Comments

• Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    I have never seen a goal at a friendly celebrated like that one!! 🤣🤣
    The goal went in, and when we saw the reaction of the away end, me and my lot all looked at each other and burst out laughing. Never seen anything like it at a pre season friendly. 🤣
    now remind me… who’s cup final is this fixture?? 😁😁
    Wait... You mean this one isnt gonna count if we beat you? - Bollocks :D
    Tbh I hope we lose 4-3 
    Dean will learn a bit more going into the season with a defeat under his belt - Asiimwe today for example is looking a bit more out of his depth that what I've seen so far
    But if you know your history....
  • Options
    Is Jim Rodwell the fella sat next to Paul Elliot that looks like Gerry Adams?
    No, it really is Gerry Adams. He’s going to going to blow the ground up at half time. 
  • Options
    Is Jim Rodwell the fella sat next to Paul Elliot that looks like Gerry Adams?
    Yes. But who is the guy next to Andy Scott? And Charlie’s kids look impressed.
  • Options
    Are we playing a back four with Asiimwe as RB, Ness and Deji as CB's and Thomas as LB ? Or has Deji got the short straw again as LB ?
  • Options
    WHAT A GOAL!! 0-2
  • Options
    Wonderful goal
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We've opened up their defence like a can of beans... Thomas, to Asiimwe, to Fraser, to May, back to Fraser, cut across to Kirk for an open goal
  • Options
    BEAM ME UP!!!!
  • Options
    Has the flares been lit up yet? 
  • Options
    0-2...here we go, and it's Kirk this time, we are really showing 'em up here
  • Options
    Some goal that. 
  • Options
    That was ridiculous defending...

The Centre-Back was ball watching whilst Kirk mugged him
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    This Anderson is gonna be some player - bit rough round the edges, but there is a seam of gold in there 

Anyway @MillwallFan who is the Championship team in this game - so far ??? 
  • Options
    Dunno whats funnier... Its 0-2 or the fact that Isted has barely had a thing to do
  • Options
    Hopefully Andy Scott will be announced as Technical director at Sparrows lane which will help as Andy and Dean appear to dovetail.

• Options
    Is that close to their first team too? 
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:
    I know it’s a preseason friendly, but Fuck me we look brilliant. What on earth have they been feeding Fraser in the close season
    It’s like watching Man City 
  • Options
    Dizzle said:
    Is that close to their first team too? 

I'd be shocked if eight of their XI don't start their opening game
  • Options
    Now, where’s that season ticket application form … ✍️