Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Millwall vs Charlton Athletic Pre-Season Friendly 25/7/2023 Match (& post p14) Thread

Comments

• Options
    Anyone got Charlton live working yet?
  • Options
    I’m on clock countdown
  • Options
    sam3110 said:
    They've reposted it, still no Jones, Hector and AMB, hopefully just managing minutes/minor niggles
    So that’s 2 Hector has missed now. Assume AMB injured. Can understand Jones but he only played 45 on Saturday.

New boys Edun and Taylor unlikely to be fit for Orient game I suppose.
    Who's Taylor ?

• Options
    Kyle Taylor sneaked under the radar.
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    Although I was complementary earlier about the new regime  it is still worrying how we sign players who then dont play many pre-season games (assuming down to injuries). 

It would be nice for once to sign a few players & then see then automatically start games. Not still be out or "managed" 3 or 4 weeks after they join.

Moan over.
  • Options
    Expecting Edun, Taylor, Nombe and Mbappe to start... Else I riot
    Too right. Expectations have increased mate
  • Options
    Anyone got Charlton live working yet?
    Got it on my tv now and just loading and buffering was getting worried it was just me
  • Options
    Ref tonight one and only Keith “ I hate Charlton “ Stroud 
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    Tonight should be a tight game, and the first "real" pre season game, against the old enemy, really looking forward to a good game, and result...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited July 2023
    Tonight should be a tight game, and the first "real" pre season game, against the old enemy, really looking forward to a good game, and result...
    Tight?
    Millwall who have added to their squad that nearly got into the play offs of the Championship and hate us, versus us without our 2 first choice center halves, goalkeeper and new signing.

At their place?

Wow. I have higher hopes this year than last but that's pushing it!
  • Options
    We will get thrashed
  • Options
    Millwall playing their first team, ours is a mix. Hoping it isn't a tough night.
  • Options
    Relax, all will be fine...😉🍺🍺
  • Options
    Hmm ... just toying with the idea of buying the stream. 

Is it actually working this time? 
  • Options
    We will get thrashed
    Without our two senior centre backs that's practically guaranteed. Good job it's only a friendly.
  • Options
    Charlton TV appears to be knackered again. Spinning disc on the Live Stream page.
  • Options
    Southbank said:
    Worrying that Hector can only manage 60 minutes a week in friendlies, 11 days before the start of the season.
    I should imagine he can do more but they are managing him correctly. We were getting 90 mins out of him last season, so wouldn’t worry too much. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Got video working fine... But oddly no sound
  • Options
    Unmute??
  • Options
    Unmute it. 
  • Options
    No issues here, video and audio working fine on an iPad
  • Options
    I think its my computer being stupid... No I dont need a hearing aid either
  • Options
    Scoham said:

If all factual then ok with this. Hector did play most games last season when he joined so managing his playing time at this stage seems pragmatic. If Lloyd is sick then this happens. AMB has a minor back problem, should hopefully be ok. Right game about to start 🤞
  • Options
    Same here 
  • Options
    Oh how I've missed 'let em come' 
    🙄😫🤢