Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Millwall vs Charlton Athletic Pre-Season Friendly 25/7/2023 Match (& post p14) Thread

Comments

• This game doesnt feel like its being played at the tempo of a friendly.

Great prep for the season
    I think it would have been had Millwall actually turned up in the first half. Now they've had to up the tempo as they've realised being this toothless at home against one of your rivals ain't gonna cut it
  • edited July 2023
    All we need now is an orange ball, and a bit of snow, and the Delorean will have worked!
    We also need Paul Mortimer to take the piss.
  • Millwall making five subs, including bringing on Mitchell and Bradshaw
  • Bradshaw on, love to see Ness upend him first touch
  • Just want to add, that I love watching Mitchell play

He's a CB but he plays like a kid on the school playground who does whatever the hell he wants.
    The formation helps, the wide CBs on both sides have got forward at times. Will be interesting if we keep that up during the season.
  • Campbell and Camara coming on for the Addicks

Billy Mitchell coming on to try and stop his Brother

• Awww... Billy's just passed to Zach
    Peggy waiting on the sidelines to intervene in case the Mitchell Brothers clash
  • Has Isted got a broken foot or is he just scared to kick the ball? 
  • Sponsored links:

• Camara's got those inspector gadget legs 
  • Millwall taken charge a little bit since the subs
  • The Mitchell brothers are on…

• What was Thomas doing there?
  • 1-2 Nisbet
  • All we need now is an orange ball, and a bit of snow, and the Delorean will have worked!

Now we have signed Ade Edun on a two year, I'm sorry to say MIA, you are not needed now to play as a holding left Back. Charlton appreciate your offer and good luck with your career in the dog and duck 2nd's walking football team 👍
  • Damnit... that was a very neat finish
  • Croydon said:
    What was Thomas doing there?
    Croydon said:
    What was Thomas doing there?
    Proving he's not a first eleven starter??....
  • Bit of a poor goal to concede tbh
  • Sponsored links:

• edited July 2023
    Hibs c***
  • No one likes them , they don’t care.
  • We’ve looked vulnerable down the left 
  • Doubt they celebrated, being used to it n all...
  • Isted comes out to block a Bradshaw shot and he's hurt himself
  • Brilliant tackle from Isted!!
  • Asiimwe really should have just put the ball in. Bottles it going forward.
  • aliwibble said:
    Ok,  now the burning question is do I reboot my laptop and try to log in for the second half, and risk jinxing us, or go and sort out my washing instead?
    As long as you're in the kitchen you can do whatever you like ( it's a joke SORRY  :#)
    RIP Bob
    Luckily, I'm not a vengeful woman, so he's safe for now. 🙄 Anyway, the decision has been made for me, cos my laptop STILL hasn't finished rebooting.
  • aliwibble said:
    aliwibble said:
    Ok,  now the burning question is do I reboot my laptop and try to log in for the second half, and risk jinxing us, or go and sort out my washing instead?
    As long as you're in the kitchen you can do whatever you like ( it's a joke SORRY  :#)
    RIP Bob
    Luckily, I'm not a vengeful woman, so he's safe for now. 🙄 Anyway, the decision has been made for me, cos my laptop STILL hasn't finished rebooting.
    Have you tried putting it on another pair of boots?