Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wealdstone vs Charlton Athletic PSF 22/07/2023 3pm - Match (+post p8) Thread

Comments

• Options
    edited July 2023
    Almost another beautiful assist and goal there but DJ hits the post
  • Options
    Yeah these corners are shite 
  • Options
    Who's this guy on the left wing and what has he done with Charlie Kirk?
  • Options
    Bloody useless. Let me watch 15 mins, then kicked me off and won’t let me login to the app or reset my password or anything. Money wasted.
  • Options
    Mrkinski said:
    Bloody useless. Let me watch 15 mins, then kicked me off and won’t let me login to the app or reset my password or anything. Money wasted.
    Website is having issues. Try the back up stream on YouTube 
  • Options
    Jonniesta said:
    Maybe Charlie boy has a feeling it might be worth staking his claim to a squad place this year ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Mrkinski said:
    It's free on YouTube 
  • Options
    AndyG said:
    Jonniesta said:
    Maybe Charlie boy has a feeling it might be worth staking his claim to a squad place this year ?
    He did this last summer
  • Options
    Mrkinski said:
    It's free on YouTube 
    Nice one, thanks.
  • Options
    Time to renew the season tickets
  • Options
    Feel sorry  for Kanu, struggling alone up front. Kirk should be more central imo to support.
  • Options
    I was a bit doubtful about Camara, but being able to concentrate on him as one of ours in this game my doubts have gone.
  • Options
    HT 0-3
  • Options
    Please abandon this corner nonsense. Or if you're going to crowd the 6 yard box, actually put it there.
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    Three outfield signings and all three have scored on their (non-competitive) debuts. First time?
  • Options
    Valley11 said:
    They’ve put it on You Tube
    @Redmidland
    Thank You 

Good Match
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Enjoyed that half. Camara impressive, and exactly what we’ve been missing - though looked like he started to get leggy towards the back end of that half.

Jones looks very good as well, so much more comfortable on the ball then Innis. 

Thought everyone contributed in one way or another that half. Not sure about the corner kick routines, and still worried that the same gaps defensively last season still seem to be exploited.
  • Options
    Like the look of Camara and Jones. Kirk and Mcgrandles best I've seen them, Fraser looks good with Camara there alongside him.
    Egbo steady, Hector is his normal self, looking quite promising at the moment.
    Add another striker, LWB, actually  keep Kirk and move DJ on. 
  • Options

Camara and Jones warming down at HT so they’ll be coming off #cafc

— Louis Mendez (@LouisMend) July 22, 2023
  • Options

Camara and Jones warming down at HT so they’ll be coming off #cafc

As predicted before game
  • Options
    Is anyone there who can tell Terry to sit closer to his microphone?
  • Options

Henry and Elerewe on for Camara and Jones #cafc

• Options
    edited July 2023
    Probably me but Camara reminds me of Patrick Vieira in his playing style, all legs, but reliable....🤷‍♂️