Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wealdstone vs Charlton Athletic PSF 22/07/2023 3pm - Match (+post p8) Thread

«13456710

Comments

  • Options
    First appearances for both Jones and Camara this afternoon.

    Notice that Maynard-Brewer gets another start after going in goal @ Gillingham - Guess thats because he missed the game against Leyton Orient.
  • Options
    So Jones, Hector and Ness starting.  Potentially our starting back 3 to begin the season.  It will be interesting to see how they work together 
  • Options
    Has Jones taken 2 as a shirt number? I hate him. 
    He’s had it since Spain! Was half hoping it was just temporary, and still hopeful it will be, but it’s looking like it’s his…
  • Options
    I assume Charlton TV will start around 5 minutes before kick off?
  • Options
    Good to see Hector was just a precaution after all, what with him missing the Gillingham game - Forgot about that one.
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    Agree that that looks close to what will be our starting spine, minus Dobson and May, and one other striker (hopefully).
  • Options
    Has Jones taken 2 as a shirt number? I hate him. 
    That doesn't mean Jones will play right fullback though.
    It's just a squad number these days.

    Yearning back to the days when centreback Sweaty Balmer wore the number 1 shirt. :smile:


  • Options
    I keep seeing Eastbourne Borough tweeting about playing "Charlton Athletic XI", but we're playing Wealdstone today? Is it an academy team?
  • Sponsored links:


  • Options
    Much of he starting line up today is similar to our side that played the last half an hour at the Jills.
    Dean Holden said after the Jills game that he'll be doing that.

    Expect all/most of the subs as a fresh team  to start the second half ....... but I think I counted 12 subs!


  • Options
    Oggy Red said:
    Much of he starting line up today is similar to our side that played the last half an hour at the Jills.
    Dean Holden said after the Jills game that he'll be doing that.

    Expect all/most of the subs as a fresh team  to start the second half ....... but I think I counted 12 subs!


    There was someone, who I didn't recognise, at Dartford who warmed up with the first half team and the second half team but never came on.

    Looked a bit like Paul Gorman.
  • Options
    Ivan Cordoba wore number 2 and was a half decent centre back in his time!

    I'd say that's the starting back 3, half the starting midfield and the backup strike force starting today. 

    I'd expect Dobson, CBT, May and Campbell to come in first game of the season (new signings notwithstanding) and I still think keeper is up for grabs
  • Options
    Anyone else having issues signing into CharltonTV?
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Oggy Red said:
    Much of he starting line up today is similar to our side that played the last half an hour at the Jills.
    Dean Holden said after the Jills game that he'll be doing that.

    Expect all/most of the subs as a fresh team  to start the second half ....... but I think I counted 12 subs!


    There was someone, who I didn't recognise, at Dartford who warmed up with the first half team and the second half team but never came on.

    Looked a bit like Paul Gorman.
    Must now be as old as Alex Dyer ....(!)

    #gettingthebandbacktogether  :)
  • Options
    I'm having issues logging into Charlton TV for this. Using Laptop I get, 'Private Area Login Failed, Too many failed attempts from your IP address. This IP address is temporarily blocked. Try again later or request a new password.

    I requested new password and got the same message, bit could log in on my phone!

    Now getting on both devices - any advice much appreciated.
  • Options
    Im unable to log-in to my CAFC TV account on the OS either on my lap-top or my phone, it says there have been too many failed log-ins from my IP address.....I've not tried logging in for a few days....anyone else having issues?
  • Options
    Ferryman said:
    I'm having issues logging into Charlton TV for this. Using Laptop I get, 'Private Area Login Failed, Too many failed attempts from your IP address. This IP address is temporarily blocked. Try again later or request a new password.

    I requested new password and got the same message, bit could log in on my phone!

    Now getting on both devices - any advice much appreciated.
    Same here
  • Options
    Yep, that’s the issue I’m getting. Even changed my VPN address and didn’t work.

    Good to see it’s not just me. But very annoying, wonder if it’s anything to do with the takeover?
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    It is working for me but not my son. I logged in quite a while ago. He is getting failed log in address message even though he hasn't made any failed log in attempts.
  • Sponsored links:


  • Options
    They are so rich they don’t need our £10’s now 
  • Options
    Working fine for me. The stream is counting down at the moment

    Yep, that’s the issue I’m getting. Even changed my VPN address and didn’t work.

    Good to see it’s not just me. But very annoying, wonder if it’s anything to do with the takeover?
    No need for a VPN
  • Options
    I hear the battle cry…….🎶
  • Options
    Same issue, tried multiple devices and using a VPN. Defo a site issue
  • Options
    I am on the countdown clock.
    No music playing.
  • Options
    Yep, that’s the issue I’m getting. Even changed my VPN address and didn’t work.

    Good to see it’s not just me. But very annoying, wonder if it’s anything to do with the takeover?
    Perhaps they've already binned Charlton TV! Thanks for responses I'm not alone.
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    No but if the message is failed log in attempts on IP address a VPN changes the IP address although my son tried that and it didn't work either.
  • Options
    Working ok here in the US. Though I did have trouble listening to “Addicks to Victory”
  • Options
    Ferryman said:
    Yep, that’s the issue I’m getting. Even changed my VPN address and didn’t work.

    Good to see it’s not just me. But very annoying, wonder if it’s anything to do with the takeover?
    Perhaps they've already binned Charlton TV! Thanks for responses I'm not alone.
    Oh, and this is in addition to renewing my ST last night, but yet to receive a confirmation email and on my banking app the transaction is pending.
Sign In or Register to comment.

Roland Out Forever!