Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Malaga / Orient Roll Call

13»

Comments

• Options

• Options
    Just a quick update from yesterday. Discussed the new 3-5-2/5-1-2-2 formations with both a player and 2 x coaches yesterday. Looks defensive but is set up to be very on the front foot. Possibly one winger type on one wing back side, the other more defensive. Definitely the formation we will be using primarily though. 
  • Options
    Looks like Orient are doing a very similar thing 
    How the hell did Orient train on THAT pitch in the background???
  • Options
    Just a quick update from yesterday. Discussed the new 3-5-2/5-1-2-2 formations with both a player and 2 x coaches yesterday. Looks defensive but is set up to be very on the front foot. Possibly one winger type on one wing back side, the other more defensive. Definitely the formation we will be using primarily though. 
    Oh no that’s going to trigger some folks who don’t want CBT playing wing back
  • Options
    Oh no that’s going to trigger some folks who don’t want CBT playing wing back
    Yeah, suspect so, but appears he is being readied for it…at least one of the main options
  • Options
    Orient have a dog.
    Please god we have a dog on the pitch event. Haven’t seen one of those for ages.
  • Options
    Hard to find a bit of shade by all accounts :) .

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Great Karaoke from you last night Simon......'I can't liìiiiivvvveeee if living is without you'

Great few days away
  • Options
    Miles mid September 😳😞
    from an injury sustained from a nasty foul during a 'friendly' .. remember Scott Parker being sidelined way back when for a long time after being hacked down during another Welling game ? .. I wrote on another post, no such thing as a friendly  against local non leaguers .. total contrast to the joy and friendship being exhibited out in Spain .. team togetherness is THE most important ingredient for success .. let' B) s all hope this is the start of something BIG 
  • Options
    Miles mid September 😳😞
    from an injury sustained from a nasty foul during a 'friendly' .. remember Scott Parker being sidelined way back when for a long time after being hacked down during another Welling game ? .. I wrote on another post, no such thing as a friendly  against local non leaguers .. total contrast to the joy and friendship being exhibited out in Spain .. team togetherness is THE most important ingredient for success .. let' B) s all hope this is the start of something BIG 
    I thought it was Porto
  • Options
    JohnnyH2 said:
    Miles mid September 😳😞
    I thought it was Porto
    now you got me thinking .. I have had far too memory lapses of late  :* .. I WAS convinced it was at Welling, BUT .....  lol
  • Options
    Shows how much our away support has grown. Gibraltar away in 2012 there was about 20 out there.
  • Options
    Shows how much our away support has grown. Gibraltar away in 2012 there was about 20 out there.
    Roda and Valencia around 200 out there.
  • Options
    We took about 120 to Tunisia in 1975, Millwall took about 20, Bournemouth and Swindon a dozen or so each.  
  • Options
    Borås AIK over to Sweden in '89, a grand total of three, myself included.
  • Options
    I was at the Beerschot game in '06 but can't remember how many we took. I'd guess at about 50-75. 
  • Options
    The two youngsters in the Charlton Twitter thingy, who Tracey spoke to, are my sons mates and I took em both to Old Trafford with my fruitbat kids , the 16 year old is a Man Utd fan who goes to Charlton a bit , the 17 year old is the one who was wavering when he was 12ish towards Liverpool but his mum (a Charlton fan ) and myself steered him towards the shit ship Charlton .
    I knew these lads were keen but not this mad for it .
    My son’s away on a school trip, so missed out on the thrills of Charlton abroad, although he’s turned down Peterborough away with them cos it’s still the cricket season .

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    May have been influenced by the fact that the club actively asked fans to come, if they could. I don’t remember them doing that in the past.