Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Malaga / Orient Roll Call

So whose made / making the trip then?

Comments

• Options
    Made tentative plans to go with 3 or 4 others but for only one game it was decided it wasn’t really worth it.
    Pity really, as I could really do with a break.
  • Options
    The Orient for me .. Sarf London, not China
  • Options
    Myself and Mrs SeaBayRed arrived in Fuengirola on Monday for a week. We are intending to go to the training and the match but are having trouble finding a bus/coach from here that early! (No trains either!!! 
  • Options
    Yep, going tomorrow with my lot, but only my lad and I going to the training and game. First time I have ever seen CAFC play on foreign soil, so looking forward to it. Safe travels those going.
  • Options
    Wish I had. 

Instead I am in a weeks worth of all day workshops either side of it. 

• Options
    SeaBayRed said:
    Myself and Mrs SeaBayRed arrived in Fuengirola on Monday for a week. We are intending to go to the training and the match but are having trouble finding a bus/coach from here that early! (No trains either!!! 
    Hi @SeaBayRed,
    i found a couple of early options here https://booking.avanzabus.com/web/step1.php.

Seems there's an 8.10 and 8.55 to Marbella central bus station on both the Thursday and Friday.
    the 8.10 is scheduled to arrive at 8.55am, the 8.55 arrives 9.30am.
  • Options
    Thanks - that’s really helpful. See you there!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just in case anybody hasn't opened Clives link above, the venue for the game has been changed.
  • Options
    Not jealous at all!!!

Enjoy guys. Hopefully we do something similar next year and ill be tagging along for sure!
  • Options
    SE7toSG3 said:
    We are here, San Pedro Alcantara, nice place so far 
    Quality mate. Saw you on the plane this morning. See you tmrw 👍🏻
  • Options
    Land tomorrow morning. Just miss the training but will be at the game. Anyone staying in Puerto Marina or anywhere near. Hit me up and we can have a few beers. RED ARMY!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    For anyone going....enjoy it. #NotJealousAtAll  :)
  • Options
    AFC Bournemouth staying in the same hotel as us. Last players just headed out to the training centre. 
  • Options
    Would be interesting to hear the Charlton players that managed to make the trip to Spain? 

Or do we have to wait until The manager tells us the team and squad on Friday?
  • Options
    Isted
    AMB (gone home - sickness bug)

Jones
    Hector
    Thomas
    Ness
    Elewere
    Mitchell
    Chin
    Egbo

Corey Blackett (missing Curbs…)
    Fraser
    Payne
    Dobbo
    McGrandles
    Kirk
    Campbell
    Henry

May
    Kanu

That’s who I can remember getting off the coach, albeit my lad saw Thomas, I missed him.
  • Options
    SE7toSG3 said:
    Good opening night here, but its a marathon not a sprint so all tucked up and ready for tomorrow 

• Options
    So jealous👍👍🍺🍺