Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Malaga / Orient Roll Call

Comments

• Options
    Miles mid September 😳😞
  • Options
    Was it Saïd what injury Miles had picked up?
  • Options
    Miles mid September 😳😞
    This could be a blessing in disguise as we are likely to add an additional striker and Miles comiing back to provide more competion  
  • Options
    barstool said:
    Miles mid September 😳😞
    This could be a blessing in disguise as we are likely to add an additional striker and Miles comiing back to provide more competion  
    Not sure, if Leaburn was fit we could wait until the end of the window to add another striker and try and get someone like Ladapo. Now I think we will need to get one in the next 2 weeks to start the season strong 
  • Options
    Mid-late September means October to Charlton fans.
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    Was it Saïd what injury Miles had picked up?
    It has all the signs of a torn ligament.
    I’d put my house on it but of course its not been confirmed, so don’t take that as 100% gospel.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Running period Forrest Gump in the back row in a Stetson baseball cap
  • Options
    not pissing on anyone's chips but if all the Addicks in attendance are in that photo then it's circa 80 not 150+ as summised. 
  • Options
    not pissing on anyone's chips but if all the Addicks in attendance are in that photo then it's circa 80 not 150+ as summised. 
    Two of my pals are out there but they're going to the game and weren't bothering with the training session. I guess others fall into that category too.
  • Options
     The other 70 didn’t make the training session after a big night in Marbs.

Saving themselves for the main event against orient
  • Options
    Around half those out here went to the training session, 150+ tomorrow confirmed on the list the club had so no patatas bravos pissed on mate
  • Options
    Now at a pool with a G&T just wanted to take the time for a special call out for Anthony Hayes. My lad is bloody minded determined to pursue a career in professional sports coaching, ideally football. My lad has taken badges, is taking further education courses but needed a bit more of a professional’s steer (as I am not experienced in this space). Anthony spoke with us for 15-20 minutes and my lad is buzzing having heard his sound advice. He will literally change  one of his plans immediately having heard the advice. Top top man, I owe him a bottle of something, just don’t know what yet…? 
    I may be bias but he really is a top fella.
    So happy he was able to help your boy 💚
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    Two of my pals are out there but they're going to the game and weren't bothering with the training session. I guess others fall into that category too.
    that is a very fair point that I hadn't considered but the person who said 150+ must have based that on the training session as he wouldn't know in advance how many extra would be going to the game itself. Not that it matters, well done to anyone who is out there.

Edit : just seen @SE7toSG3 post which makes perfect sense of it. Thanks Clive.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wonder how many Orient have taken ? 
  • Options
    Wonder how many Orient have taken ? 
    ???
  • Options
    Great pictures guys, keep em coming, it’s like being there!
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    It was the club who confirmed 150 people coming to the game. Instead of buying tickets, we all had to give our names to the club to put on the list.

Leyton Orient have apparently brought out a similar amount. 

I didn’t bother with training today, as I wanted to spend more time looking around Marbella as it’s my first visit. Looking forward to the game tomorrow.