Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Wimbledon 2023

Comments

• as I said elsewhere on here, I expect Alcaraz to win this .. the G O A T is just starting to show his age i m o
  • Novak really struggling at the moment. But you can never rule him out.
  • Has Novak done a Spinal Tap and got lost on the way back?
  • This is a great watch, I’ve been team Alcaraz throughout, just seems like a good kid but also cos I had a cheeky punt on him, 10/3 seemed big for world number 1.  

Feels like a real turning point in the world of tennis if he does manage to win.  I love his aggression in some of his shots, the youthful naivety of trying to win a point really quickly makes for good viewing, especially when he pulls it off.  
  • Damn. He is is going to rue those chances now. Carlos. 
  • Idiot. That's his chance gone. No way back now I reckon. Novak will go on to win this now. Novak has good chances to go 3-2. I can't knock Novak. Great player, and not even playing at his best. 
  • Always amazed how much fresher and better Djokovic looks after a really long piss.
  • Yep. 
  • Novak with a wind problem 
  • Djokovic is a bell
  • Sponsored links:

• F*** me, big bout of gardening and I come in for my dinner and this is still going on!!!!!hope the grunty Spaniard beats the moody git.  
  • Always amazed how much fresher and better Djokovic looks after a really long piss.
    So what do you think he does whilst with an official invigilator in the toilets…
  • Alcaraz must have a large bag of nerves now. 
  • MrOneLung said:
    Always amazed how much fresher and better Djokovic looks after a really long piss.
    So what do you think he does whilst with an official invigilator in the toilets…
    Dropping a log instead dropping a lob.
  • Well done Carlos. Great match.
  • Get in!

Well done Carlos.

Such an entertaining player, to play the drop shot and lob etc whilst serving for a first Wimbledon was class.
  • Good result for Tennis that. I’ll begrudgingly admit Djokovic is probably the GOAT, but no sport benefits from one team or player totally dominating so good to see he is beatable in Grand Slams. 
  • edited July 2023
    He speaks very well for a big headed git. I’ll give him that.  Definitely GOAT. 
  • Good result for Tennis that. I’ll begrudgingly admit Djokovic is probably the GOAT, but no sport benefits from one team or player totally dominating so good to see he is beatable in Grand Slams. 
    It feels like a changing of the guard, but we need Djokovic to continue for a bit until some other young players come through to challenge Alcatraz.
  • MrOneLung said:
    Always amazed how much fresher and better Djokovic looks after a really long piss.
    Sharing gear 
  • Sponsored links:

• Carlos Alcaraz.

Age 20, already a Wimbledon Champion and multi-millionaire. Has an incredible future in front of him. And good looking with a gorgeous girlfriend.

I hate him! 😒 

Just joking on the last point. Comes across as a really likeable guy.
  • Well that could signal the end of the greatest era in tennis since the Borg,Mcenroe,Connors days.Lets see if this bunch of kids can give us the entertainment that Nadal,Federer,Murray and Djokovic gave us.It will take some doing,but the signs are good with several young players all in the top 10.Be interesting to see how Novak performs in the USA open.
  • I’m not sure that Murray belongs in that Nadal/Federer/Djokovic cluster.  I can understand the sentiment though as he has given much pleasure to fans over many years.
  • First men’s singles champion at Wimbledon that’s not Federer, Djokovic, Nadal or Murray in 21 years (Hewitt, 2002).
  • What a match , it was like Djokovic was playing himself at points with some of the gets Alcaraz managed .
    Andrew Castle couldn’t have had his tongue further up the surly pricks arse and he should have been cnuted off more for smashing his racket , a fine example of a bellend .
    if I see him bounce the ball one more fucking time it’s still a million too many , just serve it you Cnut .
    He is the GOAT , unfortunately but FairPlay to the Spaniard , seems a good un who done well with his second language understanding some waffly question from Crofty about getting in to Wimbledon with a pass at the end  , fcuk off .

• Novak really is the tennis equivalent of Millwall, no one likes him, he don’t care.
  • I’m not sure that Murray belongs in that Nadal/Federer/Djokovic cluster.  I can understand the sentiment though as he has given much pleasure to fans over many years.
    Murray was/is extremely unfortunate to have been the fourth best player in the world for a prolonged period during which any of the three above him would have been a generational talent in any era. To win three majors with them all at their peak is some achievement. Without a couple of them he’d easily have been in double figures. Needs to pack it in now though before he tarnishes the legacy a little. 
    Murray was/is extremely unfortunate to have been the fourth best player in the world for a prolonged period during which any of the three above him would have been a generational talent in any era. To win three majors with them all at their peak is some achievement. Without a couple of them he’d easily have been in double figures. Needs to pack it in now though before he tarnishes the legacy a little. 
    8 losing finals, including a ridiculous 5 in Australia shows Murray's level, along with the 2 Olympic golds, end of year winner, Davis Cup (as the dominant player) and reaching No 1.

Not at the level of the Big 3, but still very impressive.
  • What a match , it was like Djokovic was playing himself at points with some of the gets Alcaraz managed .
    Andrew Castle couldn’t have had his tongue further up the surly pricks arse and he should have been cnuted off more for smashing his racket , a fine example of a bellend .
    if I see him bounce the ball one more fucking time it’s still a million too many , just serve it you Cnut .
    He is the GOAT , unfortunately but FairPlay to the Spaniard , seems a good un who done well with his second language understanding some waffly question from Crofty about getting in to Wimbledon with a pass at the end  , fcuk off .

• Novak really is the tennis equivalent of Millwall, no one likes him, he don’t care.
    He definitely cares.