Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Current Adverts you hate!!

Comments

• Options
    Every other advert seems to be a charity or appeal advert.
    It's depressing enough watching the news as it is without all the depressing adverts as well.
  • Options
    There's a Bet 365 advert on the radio about in-play betting and the pretend football commentator says "there's 14 minutes of extra time" and it grates on me. The fact it's 14mins as if that's normal and the use of "extra" rather than "additional/added" time.

Smacks of marketing department just not quite getting football.
  • Options
    Welcome to my crib 
  • Options
    Every other advert seems to be a charity or appeal advert.
    It's depressing enough watching the news as it is without all the depressing adverts as well.
    dont forget the bingo and funeral cover ads!
  • Options
    The radio advert for Cancer Research where he sounds like a punch-drunk stroke victim. Funnily enough, not everyone suffering with cancer sounds like that.
  • Options
    The smarmy twat on the Head and Shoulders ad when asked I didn't know you had dandruff.

I don't.
  • Options
    Those betting adverts that implore us to 'Listen to Harry'. What, listen to Harry Redknapp? A bloke whose courtroom defences have included that he didn't make any money because he was given a bad horse and that he didn't understand what was going on because he is both dyslexic and dyscalculic. Is that who I'm expected to listen to? And the worst thing is that it's not even Redknapp that annoys me most. It's the simpering little sidekick who goes, 'Harry?' at the end of every ad, as if he's worried that his arteries might be seriously blocked again. No mate, he ain't ill, he's just too rude to say goodbye when he puts the phone down.
  • Options
    iaitch said:
    The smarmy twat on the Head and Shoulders ad when asked I didn't know you had dandruff.

I don't.

Yeah.
  • Options
    iaitch said:

I don't.

Yeah.
    Well you wouldnt have dandruff surely!😝
  • Options
    All of them
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    iaitch said:

I don't.

Yeah.

That 'cos you used Wash and Go and it all fucking went!!!!
  • Options
    Crimpit. What a bloody pointless thing. All it does is fold a circle in half. And the voiceover gets the word calzone completely wrong.
  • Options
    Cupra sponsors drama on ITV. 
  • Options
    The voiceovers on the Calgon and other white goods ads.  At least get the lip sync or language right.
  • Options
    Victorian Bathrooms, the big fat bird pretending to be some mafia don.
  • Options
    I think the new Pot Noodle add scrapes a bit more off the bottom of the barrel.
  • Options
    To the mayor of London and tfl, every journey matters.  I turn the radio off as soon as it starts and turn it back on after a few seconds.
    A bit childish I know and it winds my missus up at the same time.

• Options
    A Jet2 holiday ad popped up again the other night. 

Jeez how long have they used that bloody 'Hold my hand' song now?  Well I'll tell ya - it's 9 bloody years - and it really grates on me!  

No disrespect to Jess Glynne mind.
  • Options
    Stig said:
    Those betting adverts that implore us to 'Listen to Harry'. What, listen to Harry Redknapp? A bloke whose courtroom defences have included that he didn't make any money because he was given a bad horse and that he didn't understand what was going on because he is both dyslexic and dyscalculic. Is that who I'm expected to listen to? And the worst thing is that it's not even Redknapp that annoys me most. It's the simpering little sidekick who goes, 'Harry?' at the end of every ad, as if he's worried that his arteries might be seriously blocked again. No mate, he ain't ill, he's just too rude to say goodbye when he puts the phone down.
    The worst thing about adverts like this that rely on jokes is that if you listen to the radio more than 30 minutes a month, you will hear the same "joke" replayed again and again and again, and it doesn't get funnier...
  • Options
    All of them the manipulative scumbags.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    That fucking listerine donkey is back
  • Options
    Daisy, Daisy, Daisy.  She must be about 45 years old now.
  • Options
    The Persil advert with the Irish lady. Everything is white from the ceiling to the floor including the clothes she and the toddler are wearing. Why heck would anyone allow painting in a room like that? Not only does she let the child smear paint over himself she gets the treatment as well. But its all ok as she can clear up the mess on a cool wash. If that was my wife, (wouldn't mind a wife so understanding, yet able to keep a house pristine white while looking she's ready for a night out), the kids paints would be in the bin shortly after that incident and the next time the kid has a brush in his hand he would be a classroom.
  • Options
    Been around ages by some fabric conditioner advert where people are on beds outside. 

Dopey woman sniffs the duvet and screams ‘what is it?’ 
  • Options
    The Persil advert with the Irish lady. Everything is white from the ceiling to the floor including the clothes she and the toddler are wearing. Why heck would anyone allow painting in a room like that? Not only does she let the child smear paint over himself she gets the treatment as well. But its all ok as she can clear up the mess on a cool wash. If that was my wife, (wouldn't mind a wife so understanding, yet able to keep a house pristine white while looking she's ready for a night out), the kids paints would be in the bin shortly after that incident and the next time the kid has a brush in his hand he would be a classroom sweeping chimneys.

• Options
    Any advert clearly originally intended for another market that's been dubbed into English.
  • Options
    edited February 7
    Any advert clearly originally intended for another market that's been dubbed into English.
    such as that one for people who have mucky washing machines.

I have just thought of my worst though, the Verisure alarms that try and scare the bejeesus out of you by saying that everyones being burgled so that you have to buy their poxy product.
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    Been around ages by some fabric conditioner advert where people are on beds outside. 

Dopey woman sniffs the duvet and screams ‘what is it?’ 
    Hopefully not @DaveMehmets duvet.
  • Options
    Perf with Surf grinds my gears, bloody Danni Dyer as well