Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Palace ground sharing with us? 2024/2025 season.

13»

Comments

• Options
    No problem.  £50m up front,  £1m per home game and if they want to use toilet or washroom facilities, we can stick a portacabin in a one of the store car parks off the Woolwich Road, we'll even stick their Sparrow sign on it or whatever the fuck it is...
  • Options
    What is the reason people hate palace ? Is it just because they are the local rivals or something more? 

lolz....
    Genuine question. Enlighten me

have you ever encountered many Palace fans? Have you been to Selhurst? Have you seen the "Ultra's"? Have you seen the crap they spout about being "South London and proud"?

They are our local rivals, but honestly, I have mates who support West Ham, Arsenal, Spurs etc who cant stand them. They are weird, arrogant wannabe types.

They are the kid at school that thought everyone liked them but had no mates and in fact everyone avoided cos they were weird and bored them with inane drivel chat.

There are exceptions of course, but generally, this is my experience of their fans.

Oh and Selhurst is the worst ground in London.
    The funny thing is they still believe they are something special even after getting run beating up everywhere
    What a sad bunch they are 
  • Options
    Premier league footie returns to the Valley. Nice one TS.
  • Options
    No problem.  £50m up front,  £1m per home game and if they want to use toilet or washroom facilities, we can stick a portacabin in a one of the store car parks off the Woolwich Road, we'll even stick their Sparrow sign on it or whatever the fuck it is...

Why give them an upgrade on what they used to?
  • Options
    So we'd be the 3rd biggest club at our own ground, after Palace and The Sidemen?
    Sidemen are playing their annual game at the Olympic Stadium in a few months time to keep up with demand.
  • Options
    So we'd be the 3rd biggest club at our own ground, after Palace and The Sidemen?
    Sidemen are playing their annual game at the Olympic Stadium in a few months time to keep up with demand.
    Was it there or Spuds' stadium?