Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Danny Senda (p2 - ex assistant manager, banned for 4 years)

Comments

• Options
    seth plum said:
    He was on the bench with Holden and a surprising number of youngsters were involved.
    Why is that in any way surprising for a meaningless end of season game?
    I think in the past such a game has been a farewell event for regular players.
  • Options
    Scoham said:
    Swisdom said:
    hmm

In honesty I am surprised

U21's were not exactly stellar this season (I know a lot of players were on loan) and I find his coaching technique a little more abrasive than some of the coaches I see at that level.  Normally they are an "arm around the shoulder" type of character  but he gives them both barrels for making a mistake.  Always surprises me when he does that!

How does Hayes compare?

It’s possible Senda’s more suited to working with the first team where results are the priority. U21s is more about development and making that jump to the first team.
    Hayes has a quiet, calmness about him.  He's extremely well thought of in the game and is clearly decent at his job.
    Senda is much more temperamental and says it like it is.  

Maybe this dynamic suits Holden - Hayes on one shoulder and Senda on the other shoulder.  Both guysw ill know the talents of the youth team (which itself might give us a steer as to what we can expect in the next season) however if there is a balance then it could all work well.

I winder who will take over the U21's seeing as we lost Hamza Serrar in the season (shame - I really liked him as a coach)
  • Options
    Can't say I'm surprised at this appointment. Holden said a couple of weeks ago that it was going to be an internal appointment and there's not many to choose from. 

• Options
    Did Marshall leave ?
  • Options
    Can't say I'm surprised at this appointment. Holden said a couple of weeks ago that it was going to be an internal appointment and there's not many to choose from. 

I didn't see that. Would still have preferred a more experienced guy to come in. Holden has I'm sure previously mentioned that he's not so great on the tactical side & that was why Hayes was a big help in one particular game. ( which seems a strange thing to come out with but I'm sure that's what he said)
  • Options
    edited January 9
    Been suspended from football for four years by the FA:

• Options
    Grim.

Was it mentioned before, maybe by @Swisdom that he had a habit of being pretty brutal with the youth players?
  • Options
    Grim.

Was it mentioned before, maybe by @Swisdom that he had a habit of being pretty brutal with the youth players?
    Mates with Joey Barton?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Pretty horrific reading 
    Reminiscent of a Trumpian attitude/famous quote 
  • Options
    JohnnyH2 said:
    Wonder what he would have needed to have done for the FA to have been him for life. Truly shocking behaviour 
    He'll never work in football again in this country anyway. 
  • Options
    Jesus that is horrendous
  • Options
    As Killerandflash says, his footballing career in the U.K. is finished. His only prospect of employment is probably in The Middle East. Good riddance.
  • Options
    Awful behaviour.
  • Options
    Should be banned for life for that surely? 
  • Options
    Wow what a total wrong un
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Another superb signing by our leadership team.

Should be banned for life.
  • Options
    That is proper grim stuff.  Wrongun.
  • Options

What did he do?
  • Options
    edited January 9
    PopIcon said:

What did he do?

See the link above from killerandflash, the report is on that page.
  • Options
    Read the report , no idea how he's got away with only a 4 year ban just because he apologised, seems like the apology wasn't taken very well understandably so too. 

Should be looking at a lifetime ban. 
  • Options
    4 year ban is far too lenient but you'd think he'll struggle to get another job. Main experience is in youth football and no acadamy will touch him now
  • Options
    There's no good news in supporting this club is there.... WTF?
  • Options
    Horrific.