Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Danny Senda (p2 - ex assistant manager, banned for 4 years)

Comments

• Options
    Grim.

Was it mentioned before, maybe by @Swisdom that he had a habit of being pretty brutal with the youth players?
    I did say that.  For me he was poor at man management of younger players and ruled with fear.  Probably what you would call "old-school" but possibly a bit too extreme and certainly not what you expect to see in this day and age.

From reading this it seems he was just a bully with what appears to be a bit of a god complex.  I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up in the middle east to try and rebuild his career because nobody over here will touch him with a barge pole now.

Silly man
  • Options
    edited January 9
    Feel a bit ill after reading that. Horrible 
  • Options
    Absolute rotter 
  • Options
    Wrong un, shocking behaviour.
  • Options
    Whoever was there at the time made a mistake in allowing him to apologise in person, so there's another learning thing. Has he been working for us up until now? Surprising that he wasn't suspended pending the outcome, given the seriousness of what he was accused of. 
  • Options
    Another superb signing by our leadership team.

Should be banned for life.
    Wasn't he here before the leadership team?
  • Options
    Whoever was there at the time made a mistake in allowing him to apologise in person, so there's another learning thing. Has he been working for us up until now? Surprising that he wasn't suspended pending the outcome, given the seriousness of what he was accused of. 
    Was sacked along with Holden and Hayes. Would really assume the club weren’t aware of it until after he’d already been sacked 
  • Options
    How did we end up with a person like that at the club. 
    I hope any female members of our club are offended support, if they had to interact with this odious person.
  • Options
    It’s sexual assault, clear as day - should be a lifetime ban - not sure why the 2 ladies didn’t go to the Police, as there were plenty of witnesses - do we know which country this was in ?

Dreadful, disgusting behaviour 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    NabySarr said:
    Was sacked along with Holden and Hayes. Would really assume the club weren’t aware of it until after he’d already been sacked 
    He was appointed assistant manager on 17th of May, the Incident took place in June, he was sacked (alongside Holden) on 28th August.
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    NabySarr said:
    He was appointed assistant manager on 17th of May, the Incident took place in June, he was sacked (alongside Holden) on 28th August.
    Jesus!
    I'm too angry.
    Ffs!
  • Options
    So he was employed by Charlton when this took place ?
  • Options
    So he was employed by Charlton when this took place ?
    Yes
  • Options
    Scumbag.
  • Options
    That was quite a shocking read. The FA will be obliged to report that to the DBS and rightly so. His employment options not just in football will be limited in this country.
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    NabySarr said:
    I refuse to believe people in and around the club weren't aware? Surely not, if they were he shouldn't have been around the team at all under such investigation. 

Pretty rotten if so. Horrible experience for the victims and I hope they get the support they deserve/may probably need. A stain on our club that bloke.

The football grapevine would have been awash with the incident - the club must have known
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    he was lucky it happened abroad and that the complainants didn't want to report it to the police. Appalling behaviour.
    This. He's incredibly lucky that there hasn't been criminal proceedings.
  • Options
    Absolutely disgraceful behaviour. Lucky to only get a four year ban too. 
  • Options
    clive said:
    I notice that article doesn't mention Charlton once. Bizarre 
  • Options
    clive said:
    I notice that article doesn't mention Charlton once. Bizarre 
    It basically just rehashes the report so I’d guess someone just googled him to see what club he’s most associated with/would get the most clicks
  • Options
    clive said:
    no mention of us. Kept with the Millwall angle. Sure that will please our neighbours that the media are always against them. 
  • Options
    Will this not be prosecuted/ pursued by the police?! The transcript suggests a crime if proven guilty that I would imagine carries a pretty meaningful prison sentence, not just a ban from coaching football!
  • Options
    Will this not be prosecuted/ pursued by the police?! The transcript suggests a crime if proven guilty that I would imagine carries a pretty meaningful prison sentence, not just a ban from coaching football!
    They didn't report it to the police. Plus as it was done in another country the UK police have no jurisdiction. 
  • Options
    Grim.

Was it mentioned before, maybe by @Swisdom that he had a habit of being pretty brutal with the youth players?
    Mates with Joey Barton?
    That’s not funny
  • Options
    Awful behaviour. Hopefully never gets another job in football even after his ban has finished.