Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Match Thread : Cambridge United vs Charlton Athletic | Saturday 18th March 2023 - 3pm Kick-Off

Comments

• Only listening on CATV, but this is sounding g better, like it did on Tuesday. Hopefully we can keep it going in 2nd half.
  • Funny thing is based on the last 2 games Inniss, Hector, Thomas and Morgan are going to get new contracts!
  • The difference it makes when you actually have a forward who is a threat, with Leaburn in the front three we are a handful. 
  • edited March 2023
    Have put a couple of quid each on each of Innis and Hector to score second half. I'm on a roll, so don't say I didn't tell you!
  • Not following the game, but disappointing that it's only 2-0 at HT. Holden out!
  • Hector has won me over totally. Hasn't put a foot wrong this afternoon 
    He’s quality and he’s showing it now he’s fully fit 
  • ross1 said:

10 league goals and counting for JRS!

Such a waste. Imagine if we'd had him in a season where we weren't total jank. We finally get a loanee that adds massively to our team and we waste him on the season where we're fielding players who can't get into Burton's squad.
    Who can't get into Burton's squad?
  • They are bloody awful. 
  • edited March 2023
    ross1 said:

Such a waste. Imagine if we'd had him in a season where we weren't total jank. We finally get a loanee that adds massively to our team and we waste him on the season where we're fielding players who can't get into Burton's squad.
    Charlie Kirk, he started today, but he's been on the bench most of the time
  • Sponsored links:

• Hector has won me over totally. Hasn't put a foot wrong this afternoon 
    He’s quality and he’s showing it now he’s fully fit 
    Shame he's "always injured".
  • ross1 said:

Charlie Kirk, he started today, but he's been on the bench most of the time
    Ah I see. In the squad then ;)
  • Off_it said:
    Have put a couple of quid each on each of Innis and Hector to score second half. I'm on a roll, so don't say I didn't tell you!
    I have got us and Plymouth in a double, looking good so far(-:
  • cblock said:
    Off_it said:
    Plymouth 2-0
  • ross1 said:

Lavelle. Not even been in their 18.
  • ross1 said:

Just had an operation?
  • Cheers @ross1, bet 365 pay out if 2 goals in front. 
  • ross1 said:

Just had an operation?
    Will it help him to defend  :)
  • cblock said:
    Off_it said:
    Who with? Just wondering if B365 pay out early on doubles too.
  • edited March 2023
    Kanu replacing Leaburn

Good to see Daniel is getting minutes ahead of Bonne
  • Sponsored links:

• ross1 said:

Just had an operation?
    Thats no excuse
  • ross1 said:

Just had an operation?
    Not sure. He's not in the 18 again today.
  • Gills losing 1-0
  • Kanu on for leaaburn
  • ross1 said:
    ross1 said:

Just had an operation?
    Will it help him to defend  :)
    Sadly it wasn't a lobotomy. 
  • Just started 
  • Kanu on before Bonne  :)

• Three changes at the break as Tracey, Seddon & Worman come on for Smith, Morrison & Knibbs.
  • Port Vale 1 Burton 2
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!