Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread : Cambridge United vs Charlton Athletic | Saturday 18th March 2023 - 3pm Kick-Off

Comments

• Options
    edited March 2023
    Ooo save... Could be 2-0, good palm away from their GK... Not sure who had the effort from what looked outside the box

Is the trouble trying to focus on two things at once lol!
  • Options
    Exeter misses a penalty
  • Options
    Chance... Rak-Sakyi heads over from a decent cross... Not sure who put it in the box
    It was a good ball from Albie
  • Options
    Ooo save... Could be 2-0... Not sure who had the effort from what looked outside the box

Is the trouble trying to focus on two things at once lol!
    Put the tissues way and concentrate on the football  :)
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    Chelt 1 Exeter 0

Exeter one place above us
    Not anymore.

Big gap now to Shrewsbury. Best will in the world if we finish above them then they've had a bad run in  
  • Options
    Attempt saved. Jesurun Rak-Sakyi (Charlton Athletic) right footed shot from the right side of the box is saved.
  • Options

• Options
    1. 23'

Post update

Corner, Cambridge United. Conceded by Albie Morgan.

• Options
    We might be the best team in the league 
  • Options
    1. 27'

Post update

Miles Leaburn (Charlton Athletic) wins a free kick on the right wing.

2. 27'

Post update

Foul by Ryan Bennett (Cambridge United).

• Sponsored links:

• Options
  • Options
    Derby 0-2
  • Options
    That'll do... Nice and easy so far... This is how it should be against teams at this level
  • Options
    Is the website down for folks? It’s two bloody nil!
  • Options
    1. 27'

Booking

Ryan Bennett (Cambridge United) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul.

• Options

·
    Morgan's teasing free-kick finds Rak-Sakyi who duly converts his 10th goal of the season! GET IN THERE!!
  • Options
    edited March 2023
    This match just about sums up Charlton’s season for me. We’ve been so inconsistent. Some weeks we look like the Dog and Duck. Other weeks, Real Madrid. If only we could get done consistency into our game, we’d be there or there abouts  🙄
  • Options
    Is the website down for folks? It’s two bloody nil!
    Pah!

Scoring goals is sooooo last week.

Nothing to get excited about.

😉
  • Options
    Blimey....someone found the goals tap & must have flooded the training ground on Monday.

6 in 1.5 games. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Goal and assist so far for JR-S
  • Options
    1. 28'

Goal!

Goal! Cambridge United 0, Charlton Athletic 2. Jesurun Rak-Sakyi (Charlton Athletic) left footed shot from the centre of the box to the top right corner. Assisted by Albie Morgan with a cross following a set piece situation.

• Options
    I’ve cancelled my plans for Play Off Final Day! I need to keep the date free.
  • Options
    _MrDick said:
    This match just about sums up Charlton’s season for me. We’ve been so inconsistent. Some weeks we look like the Dog and Duck. Other weeks, Real Madrid. If only we could get done consistency into our game, we’d be there or there snouts 🙄
    Unfortunately, I'd be inclined to believe any consistency would prove disappointing.
  • Options
    1. 29'

Post update

Attempt saved. Harvey Knibbs (Cambridge United) right footed shot from the centre of the box is saved.

• Options
    1. 30'

Post update

Delay over. They are ready to continue.

2. 29'

Post update

Delay in match because of an injury Sean Clare (Charlton Athletic).

• Options
    Disappointing from Campbell, great chance to break, just showed his inexperience losing the ball
    That's a common experience for one of ours.
  • Options
    Charlton 7 points behind Shrews in place above us
  • Options
    If we get to 3-0 Innis could try a rainbow flick
  • Options
    1. 33'

Post update

Offside, Cambridge United. Lloyd Jones tries a through ball, but Sam Smith is caught offside.

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!