Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CAMBRIDGE AWAY TICKETS NOW ON SALE (SOLD OUT)

124»

Comments

• Options
    Am I right in thinking I can get on any anglia train because of the strike?
  • Options
    Hamilton Hall at Liverpool Street shut until 27th March 
  • Options
    Train strike and the A249 going off the island is shut, great stuff. 
    Independence for Sheppey 💪😂
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    I believe that is correct
  • Options
    I was there in the 80's....seem to remember some our foreign contingent (think they were german) threw a potty onto the pitch !!!!
  • Options
    great effort to sell out given the actual game is a bit of a non event really
    Good/easy day out, but with only a small threat of relegation not a bad effort considering.
  • Options
    Yeah, tried to get mine last night and could only get singles. Great job to sell out. Sad to miss out but should have got myself organised earlier.!
    Bet you can buy in home stands though…..
    Yeah, sure I could be don't fancy that, especially as I was going to take kids and they would cheer when/if we score.
  • Options
    Yeah, tried to get mine last night and could only get singles. Great job to sell out. Sad to miss out but should have got myself organised earlier.!
    Yeah, sure I could be don't fancy that, especially as I was going to take kids and they would cheer when/if we score.
    I've always been worried about the opposite situation...

The home team get their 4th goal, all around you all the home fans are going completely ape while you desperately try not to look completely pissed off   :D
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    Sorry chaps, due to strike at Faro border force, and Ryan Air being arseholes we shall not be attending tomorrow. 
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    Sorry chaps, due to strike at Faro border force, and Ryan Air being arseholes we shall not be attending tomorrow. 
    Oh dear - what shame

Ryan Air = arseholes = standard 😳
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Don't forget it's fancy dress  B)
  • Options
    Getting on train from Broxbourne. Nice local(ish) one for me today. COYR
  • Options
    Yeah, sure I could be don't fancy that, especially as I was going to take kids and they would cheer faint when/if we score.

• Options
    Sold out! Amazing considering that this is the most crap Charlton team for 100 years.
    Well done everyone going.
  • Options
    Unfortunately car problems stopped me going, as I'm confident we will win today