Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

CAMBRIDGE AWAY TICKETS NOW ON SALE (SOLD OUT)

Comments

• edited March 2023
  • elon musk junior said:

Space X Mars League

18/03/2093 Cambridge United v Charlton 

Allocation 14474 | Sold 12344

Does anyone know what time the teleportation down to surface is on Saturday?
  • elon musk junior said:

Space X Mars League

18/03/2093 Cambridge United v Charlton 

Allocation 14474 | Sold 12344

Does anyone know what time the teleportation down to surface is on Saturday?
    Am I the only one that doesn’t get this ? 
  • I can imagine only the poster gets it. 
  • Lol, I had just watched 3 hours of sci-fi, and in a strange mood.
  • edited March 2023
    Latest update from Greater Anglia

Saturday 18 March

This is a strike day, services will operate between 07:00 and 23:00, with all last trains reaching their destination by 23.00.

Some routes will have a reduced frequency, but many routes will have a normal or near normal service during the hours that trains are running. Please continue to check back here for more info.

https://www.greateranglia.co.uk/strikes

• edited March 2023
    Latest update from Thameslink/Great Northern

Saturday 18 March 

King’s Cross and Cambridge

One train per hour will run between King’s Cross and Cambridge, calling at King’s Cross, Finsbury Park, Stevenage, Hitchin, Letchworth Garden City, Baldock, Ashwell & Morden, Royston and Cambridge only.

After 19:00, this train will not call at Baldock or Ashwell & Morden.

https://www.thameslinkrailway.com/travel-information/plan-your-journey/industrial-action

• Allocation: 1,474

• Sold: 1,031

• Allocation: 1,474

• Sold: 1,212

• On sale until: Friday, March 17th at 3pm

• Only 149 tickets left . Could be close to a sell out . Impressive all things considered. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Trains look ok if going from Liverpool St

Aiming for the 10.58 gets into Cambridge just after midday 
  • I can’t get to Liverpool st, doesn’t appear to be trains from Sittingbourne to London. Was due to meet  @DaveStorry at Abbey Wood but can’t see anyway of getting there. 
  • T_C_E said:
    I can’t get to Liverpool st, doesn’t appear to be trains from Sittingbourne to London. Was due to meet  @DaveStorry at Abbey Wood but can’t see anyway of getting there. 
    Drive.
  • Only 149 tickets left . Could be close to a sell out . Impressive all things considered. 
    What do you mean? We are a former premier league giant!
  • T_C_E said:
    I can’t get to Liverpool st, doesn’t appear to be trains from Sittingbourne to London. Was due to meet  @DaveStorry at Abbey Wood but can’t see anyway of getting there. 
    Drive.
    I was due to have an operation last Monday which was cancelled due to the doctors strike. The strength of the medication I’m currently doesn’t allow me to drive. 
    But thanks for the suggestion 👍
  • Looking forward to this. Haven't been to an away match since Wycombe.
  • edited March 2023
    @T_C_E

There  appears to be the thameslink service running from Rainham to Kings Cross St Pancras still on the schedule but the kings cross to Cambridge service appears to have a replacement bus service from Royston to Cambridge.
  • JamesSeed said:
    Looking forward to this. Haven't been to an away match since Wycombe.
    Same here. Any particular city centre pub anyone heading to? We are stying the weekend and it's easier for us to go into the city and out again from our hotel. 
  • There appears to be a Thameslink service from Rainham to Kings Cross StPancras, but the service from Kings Cross to Cambridge appears to include a replacement bus service from Royston to Cambridge whic would add at least 30 minutesbto the journey.
  • There appears to be a Thameslink service from Rainham to Kings Cross StPancras, but the service from Kings Cross to Cambridge appears to include a replacement bus service from Royston to Cambridge whic would add at least 30 minutesbto the journey.
    Thanks, I’ll have a look at that. 👍
  • Sponsored links:

• JamesSeed said:
    Same here. Any particular city centre pub anyone heading to? We are stying the weekend and it's easier for us to go into the city and out again from our hotel. 
    My mates and I are going to The Petersfield pub - it’s sort of on the route to walk from rail station to the ground https://www.thepetersfield.co.uk/ 
  • JamesSeed said:
    My mates and I are going to The Petersfield pub - it’s sort of on the route to walk from rail station to the ground https://www.thepetersfield.co.uk/ 
    Thanks - we will see you there.  
  • edited March 2023
    JamesSeed said:
    On Google maps I can see that you come out of The Petersfield pub, walk up Ainsworth St and York St, and can cut through the Beehive Retail Park, which knocks a big chunk off the walk to the ground
  • JamesSeed said:

This pub is about 100metres away from the only craftbeer taproom in Cambridge (you have to reserve), where we'll be at about 1pm. Can't go in this pub as am banned after an unfortunate event a few months ago..
  • edited March 2023
    JamesSeed said:
    On Google maps I can see that you come out of The Petersfield pub, walk up Ainsworth St and York St, and can cut through the Beehive Retail Park, which knocks a big chunk off the walk to the ground
    What time are you getting there (rail strike notwithstanding)? I just found out we have tickets for the posh seats, but we have to be there earlyish to pick them up.   
  • JamesSeed said:
    What time are you getting there (rail strike notwithstanding)? I just found out we have tickets for the posh seats, but we have to be there earlyish to pick them up.   
    We are travelling from Dartford - hopefully trains will run from Dartford to Abbey Wood, then Elizabeth Line to Liverpool St - will avoid Hamilton Hall pub at Liverpool St and get on first train we can to Cambridge - aiming to get to Cambridge for 12.00 - only 10 min walk to the pub from station 
  • JamesSeed said:

This pub is about 100metres away from the only craftbeer taproom in Cambridge (you have to reserve), where we'll be at about 1pm. Can't go in this pub as am banned after an unfortunate event a few months ago..
    You can’t leave us hanging on the ‘incident’ - details please 

And is the pub I am going to decent ?

We plan to eat there as well
  • JamesSeed said:
    We are travelling from Dartford - hopefully trains will run from Dartford to Abbey Wood, then Elizabeth Line to Liverpool St - will avoid Hamilton Hall pub at Liverpool St and get on first train we can to Cambridge - aiming to get to Cambridge for 12.00 - only 10 min walk to the pub from station 
    Hope to see you there. I will probably be the only bloke in there wearing a tie...  :D