Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Forest Green Rovers v Charlton - In Depth Match Preview + Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    We have a midfield 3 that have hardly passed the ball forward.

• Options
    Savage on
    McGeouch off

• Options
    Bolton 4-0
  • Options
    We're doing the passing about among the defence thing again....
  • Options
    Coventry 1-0
  • Options
    We're passing it back a lot at the minute...

Bonne about to come on
  • Options
    We seem to be happy holding on for a 0-1, well that ain't good enough, we need a second in this game
  • Options
    aliwibble said:
    We're doing the passing about among the defence thing again....
    Good job we have Inissaldo the...n  oh!
  • Options
    Bit of a lunge at  Dobbo that he hurdles well, but we have a frr kick near the halfway line.
  • Options
    All a bit scrappy at the mo.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Oxford losing 1-2
  • Options
    Inniss forward to JRS, wide to Clare, under pressure beats 1st man and somehow concedes a throw trying to beat the second.
  • Options
    It's all right. Scooby will sort it out.
  • Options
    edited February 2023
    Bonne on for Chuks...
  • Options
    Chuks off, Bonne on.
  • Options
    Bonne on for Aneke
  • Options
    edited February 2023
    Bonne on for Aneke, cheat code wasnt activated 
  • Options
    Derby 1-1
  • Options
    We look toothless. Considering they need a goal, we aren't exactly taking advantage of them looking to attack.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    aliwibble said:
    Chuks off, Bonne on.
    Like for shite?
  • Options
    I've seen more exciting matches than this 
  • Options
    FG sends the ball forward down our right, looks like Clare's beaten, but then the lino flags for offside.
  • Options
    We look toothless. Considering they need a goal, we aren't exactly taking advantage of them looking to attack.
    Just turned it on and in the ten minutes I have seen it’s hard to tell who the bottom of the league team is
  • Options
    edited February 2023
    Dobson inured... Shit.

Edit - think he's alright 
  • Options
    edited February 2023
    Feel like I'm watching a training game. Neither side looks like they're trying particularly hard.
  • Options
    dobson down. Play stopped for him.
  • Options
    This is really poor
  • Options
    Dobbo got a ball in the face, and has gone down, but the ref lets the game carry on down our end. Finally stopped it once we clear.
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    We seem to be struggling to get our striker into the game in recent weeks
    I think it's almost impossible to play to any strikers strengths AND use the two wingers well.  They aren't beat a man and put it on a sixpence wingers are they?

Really you want your center foward to either drag the center back out wide to make space or drop into midfield to give you an extra man.
    I was going to say it feels almost like I’d rather we played a false 9 in that position, because at the moment game after game the one up top just gets swallowed up by the opposition centre backs. 
    The way the two wingers play also means the ball between the center backs and full back is never on for the striker either.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!