Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Dean Holden & Anthony Hayes Q & A at Bromley Addicks on Thursday 19 January.

Comments

• Options
    I want feedback.................please
  • Options
    I hope someone asks about the constant injuries players pick up shortly after joining the club. Egbo and now Kane! It can’t just be coincidental, is there something about our training methods, state of the pitch etc., etc.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Really good evening - thanks all for organising!
  • Options
    Anybody ask about signings?
  • Options
    I had to leave as the 9pm finish call was announced and the last 3 questions were due to be asked due to a family emergency, but it was a good evening and both fellas are really likeable. Both are pretty funny too
  • Options
    I want feedback.................please
    The hall passed the temperature test 
  • Options
    jondon76 said:
    Anybody ask about signings?
    Was a hat passed round?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Golfie Jnr was there. I'll quiz him when he gets in. 
  • Options
    801912601 said:
    Well worth attending and DH came across really well and wants to stay beyond the summer. We are talking to new signings and looking to have players approaching end of contracts to sign new deals - his words were 'we are looking to keep all our better players'.

Pleased he was taught how to pronouce 'Charlton' properly but needs to keep practicing it.

Silent “T” 
    easy 😉
  • Options
    Really enjoyable evening. Both seem too blokes and great humour from Holden. Really do believe he could do well. Hopes to have contract sorted if things go well before season ends in May.
    Who would be offering this contract?
  • Options
    will the heating be on? I'll bring the family if yes
    It was scorchio. 
  • Options
    Q: who do you consider your boss and how often do you speak with them ?
    He reports to Rodwell & TS.