Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Kent CCC 2023

Comments

• Options
    Charlton and Kent
    Challenging my belief in karma
    I must have been all sorts of awful bastards in my former lives
  • Options
    Squad to face Essex. Klaassen added but no Agar who is, presumably, being saved for the next CC match

• Options
    Bit of a contradiction between the official match squad and the article below which states that Klaassen has replaced Evison in the squad and that the former is almost certain to play. Got to feel sorry for Evison as he hasn't been given a proper chance to showcase his talent (he's batted twice at 9 and 8 respectively) and has become the "sacrificial lamb" for our form. Klaassen will improve the bowling though. Equally, little point in having Blake in the squad if all we are going to do is use him as a sub fielder. 

https://www.kentsportsnews.com/walker-glad-to-have-klaassen-back-07-06-2023/
  • Options
    Arshdeep and Agar to spearhead our attack against Surrey. If we need a spinner then we will have to drop Linde for Qadri (who has taken 7 wickets in a 2s game this week) 

• Options
    Talk about deflecting the blame on to the bowlers. Richardson has been awful granted and we've missed Klaasen, but the biggest issue is the lack of runs from pretty much everyone bar the openers.  It's so obvious that Billings has been the weakest link, bit he's never going to get dropped himself for Blake even though it's clear for all to see that's the logical move!
  • Options
    Is there no stream of this evening's game ?
  • Options
    Pico said:
    If you pay £6
  • Options
    Great to see Fred back in the attack.

Would love to see him get a score tonight to shut us up but Bilbo does not warrant his place at the moment. Disappointed to not see Blake given a go
  • Options
    Pico said:
    If you pay £6
    On Sky 401
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ridiculous that Blake can't get in a LOSING team
  • Options
    Dbd out for 22. 32/1
  • Options
    35/2 both openers gone. Not looking good!
  • Options
    Billings golden duck ffs
  • Options
    Hatrick...
  • Options
    35/4
  • Options
    Billings golden duck ffs
    You’re kidding…..no way!!!!!
  • Options
    Absolutely embarrassing! Pathetic campaign again. Billings needs to get out the team
  • Options
    Phew, survived the last two balls of the over. 35/4 off 5  :D
  • Options
    edited June 2023
    Ridiculous that Blake can't get in a LOSING team
    It is easier, from a team spirit perspective, not to drop anyone than to drop someone who is outperforming the captain. But when that captain is averaging 10.19 from 16 innings, with a top score in all forms of the game of 31, that bar is pretty damn low and it does give the impression that some players are far more equal than others. 

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Dreadful 

Fair play - Essex bowler with hat trick looks a great bowler 

But bloody hell - Kent are shite 

I have been dealt the crud cards of being born in Kent, and Dad inflicted Charlton on me 😳
  • Options
    I’ve had to turn it off, can’t put myself through that. Feels like the club needs a massive shake up 
  • Options
    I can sense the runs coming.

Hopefully not my stomach 
  • Options
    The perfect season to introduce a £6 fee per match  :D
  • Options
    I thought last year was bad and it was but this is something else so far. Perhaps some recency bias 
  • Options
    98/5 off 16. 24 sixes please
  • Options
    Got one 6 and then Linde's gone. 105/6. Stewart's in to smash them now
  • Options
    Kent cnuts getting schooled .... EEEEEEEAAAAAAGLES 
  • Options
    edited June 2023
    Great cameo from Grant Stewart
  • Options
    Got one 6 and then Linde's gone. 105/6. Stewart's in to smash them now
    Told you! 37 off 16. 150/8