Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

England vs Wales - Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    Wow Southgate making subs early... Is he alright? 
    It's more complete confidence that Wales won't score 2, nevermind 3!
    They need 6!
  • Options
    Studs up challenge, No?
  • Options
    Not happy about this situation with Henderson - for all his critics, we'll need him moving forward.
    Looks like he's going to try and run it off. Phillips already subbed on, you'd think Gallagher is the next midfielder up for that role.
  • Options
    to the Charlton fans that are there - Start a song up! anyone would think its a cup match at the valley. 
  • Options
    Not happy about this situation with Henderson - for all his critics, we'll need him moving forward.
    Looks like he's going to try and run it off. Phillips already subbed on, you'd think Gallagher is the next midfielder up for that role.
    Drop Bellingham back and bring on Maddison. 
  • Options
    Infantino looked delighted with the score
  • Options
    Shaw off, Trippier on.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Think I'd like to see Henderson rested for Gallagher last 20.
  • Options
    Drop Bellingham back and bring on Maddison. 
    Bellingham is the one other player I'd want to rest personally.
  • Options
    My eldest in the blue shirt just below the "ENG" almost gets hit by Joe Allen's shot in the first half!

Zoom in and it looks like a painting. With a tiny man in the bottom right 
  • Options
    Oh dear Ward...
  • Options
    Have it!
  • Options
    Henderson is a remarkable captain.  Average player.  Remarkable captain.

Rashford is shit isn't he....
  • Options
    Rashford definitely getting his confidence back. Cracking goal
  • Options
    Oh dear.

Nutmegs on the 'keeper never look good.

Unless it's on the oppo 'keeper in which case ... YES!!!

:D
  • Options
    England are so different when we're not facing eleven players behind the ball
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    My eldest in the blue shirt just below the "ENG" almost gets hit by Joe Allen's shot in the first half!

Zoom in and it looks like a painting. With a tiny man in the bottom right 
    I blame the photo taker - unfortunately!!!
  • Options
    poor defending/goalkeeping but a good strike. 
  • Options
    Wales just can’t handle Rashford. Not sure I’d really call that a “team goal” though!
  • Options
    Pleased for Rashford 
  • Options
    edited November 2022
    good to see players running into/towards the box. Foden which led to the free kick goal and rashford with his second. 
  • Options
    Just the 3 goals since Gareth did what I texted him.to do at half time and swap Marcus and Phil over......
  • Options
    Rashford on fire. The switch of wings between him and Foden has been pretty positive but not as much as Rashford getting over his injury issues. He looks a different player. 
  • Options
    Almost a third for Rashford - shows what we all know!
  • Options
    Last !6 game is next Monday 3pm not Sunday.
  • Options
    Time for Rob Page to make subs to give players an experience of playing at the World Cup.