Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

England vs Wales - Match Thread

167891012»

Comments

• Options
    does anyone know what time on the 10th England will be playing (assuming they get to the QF)?
    7pm 
  • Options
    does anyone know what time on the 10th England will be playing (assuming they get to the QF)?
    7PM Dave. 
  • Options
    thanks guys
  • Options
    thanks guys
    Need to make sure you're miles away from the nearest Englishman?

Or want to ensure your France shirt arrives in time
  • Options
    thanks guys

I'm going to book all the tables in my local so I can get a pint in a reasonable time... in my France shirt...

nah just trying to make plans for the Saturday and need to make sure people can watch the game
  • Options
    thanks guys

I'm going to book all the tables in my local so I can get a pint in a reasonable time... in my France shirt...

nah just trying to make plans for the Saturday and need to make sure people can watch the game
    This is Dave trying to drop a hint that it his birthday that day 

;)
  • Options
    Gribbo said:
    thanks guys

;)
    it's the 13th actually...
  • Options
    Gribbo said:
    thanks guys

;)
    Hello dad 
  • Options
    Gribbo said:
    thanks guys

;)
    Blimey you don’t deserve that mate, born on the 13th, north of the border roots and a Charlton fan! Still look on the bright side you could’ve ended up having to be a Nigel or a Spanner 😉.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited November 2022
  • Options
    If we get to and past the France game there is a real chance. My fear, though, is that we get passive against them which will expose our weak defence. 8/1 to win the cup seems fair at the moment.

Anyway, Senegal to get through 1st.
  • Options
    E ngland

A yatollah

S heep-shaggers

Y anks

👏 For the First acrostic on the 2022 World cup.
  • Options
    So many If's and But's - and like others have said lets worry about Senegal first.

But if it came to France - I can only see it ending one way. They are simply better than us.
  • Options
    Gribbo said:
    thanks guys

;)
    All the best people were born on that day 😜😎
    And Jim Davidson 😂😂
  • Options
    7PM Dave. 
    Blimey, you’d think the BBC or ITV would want to cover it, not tucked away on Dave in between back episodes of Dad’s Army and Ever Decreasing Circles.
    Better than what I heard on Sunday by the commentator of the early match when he actually said it's "I'm a celebrity Sunday!"
  • Options
    So many If's and But's - and like others have said lets worry about Senegal first.

But if it came to France - I can only see it ending one way. They are simply better than us.
    There's always a puncher's chance though*, otherwise why would we support Charlton? 

*Not much of one, I grant you... 
  • Options
    Am I correct in thinking England haven't picked up a single booking so far?
  • Options
    Yes
  • Options
    cursed it, someone's going to do a beckham/rooney on Sunday now.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    cursed it, someone's going to do a beckham/rooney on Sunday now.
    I have often been told how influential my comments are to the performance of the national team.