Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

MATCH THREAD: PORT VALE V CHARLTON ATHLETIC / SATURDAY 19th NOVEMBER 2022 3.00pm KO

Comments

• Corner sails straight to their keeper. Vale come forward, Sess has a bit of a brain fart in our half, but we get lucky as Kirk is fouled
  • Stockley comes across well in interviews and I get he’s the captain, but his constant moaning at other players does my head in. Especially since he’s shit.
  • These are really not that good if we can string a period of pressure together.
    Us or Port Vale?
  • We go forward but lose possession, then Vale come down our right but are caught offside.
  • This is such a boring game
  • Sess loses the ball under pressure, Inniss heads the ball clear but only to a Vale player, they come into the box, but the shot rolls wide.
  • Dobson passing today has been awful

• CBT down the left getting the attention of two players without support, and it's out for our throw. We try a ball forward towards JRS but it's picked up by the keeper instead.
  • edited November 2022
    These are really not that good if we can string a period of pressure together.
    Us or Port Vale?
    Both on current showing I suppose. But it feels like we’re playing in second gear whereas Port Vale are playing in at least fourth.
  • Sponsored links:

• CBT playing on his own here, needs his striking partner to show support....oh....🤷‍♂️
  • Vale come down our left, Sess and Fraser do good defensive work by the corner flag and Innis clears.
  • Can anyone explain what Stockley was doing there

The ball is landing on or near him. He's got the defender on his back

He can easily head it or chest it

So he turns and tries to run?
  • Clare's been in the wars today.
  • I guess it's going to be down to Chucks again in the second half.
  • Does anyone think we’ll create a chance today, let alone score? Awful first half performance 
  • Uh oh. Clare down again after getting clipped as he passes the ball. But he's up now.
  • Cam there be any better sight for an opposing centre half, than seeing Stockley on the team sheet?
  • Nearly half time already? Doesn't time fly when you're having fun :/
  • zzzzzzzzz

we are so boring to watch
  • Sponsored links:

• Stockley is awful. 
  • Cross from the left into the area, Stockley mistimes his jump again, and they get a free kick.
  • 47mins of my life I wont be getting back
  • Embarrassing from Stockley there, throwing himself to the floor, trying to win a free kick. He should try winning the ball for a change.
  • Greg and Tel on helium there for a second.
  • What a load of rubbish. 
  • Stockley really is embarrassing now. 
  • Commentators sound like they're on helium for a second, but the sound is back to normal just as the half time whistle goes.
  • The commentary momentarily switched to the Port Vale commentators then  :D
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!