Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MATCH THREAD: PORT VALE V CHARLTON ATHLETIC / SATURDAY 19th NOVEMBER 2022 3.00pm KO

Comments

• Options
    Stockley's timing on his jumps has been all over the place today, and he concedes a free kick for jumping in to his man with the latest one.
  • Options
    edited November 2022
    I can’t believe these lot are professional football players and honestly believe I could pass the ball better than this when I played for my school. 
  • Options
    Pratley scores for Orient!
  • Options
    Started well here
    Only fair I take the blame for this performance - Should know better
  • Options
    Vale down our right again, ball played inside but Dobbo and Fraser manage to win possession and come forward with CBT.
  • Options
    We're passing from side to side by the halfway line but not making much progress apart from a brief pass forward to JRS and back.
  • Options
    Utter dross
    clueless 
  • Options
    Stockley is a void, a gap, a nothing. He's fucking the whole thing up for us 
  • Options
    Fraser tries a ball forward to CBT, but not quite right and collected by their keeper.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

20 passes and we then pass to their keeper - bad as it gets.

Only Dobbo looks decent for us today 
  • Options
    Another overhit pass from Dobbo, this time towards Clare and it's out for their throw by the dugouts.
  • Options
    You have to question what the fuck we do in training. 
    Utter dross 
  • Options
    That was absolute dog shit. From an overload and space  on the left with runners in the box to passing it side to side 6 times and losing it. Have to play with more tempo and directness when the spaces open up. 
  • Options
    Dobson not good today, passing is awful!
  • Options
    We are becoming far too predictable for any oppo we play, if Vale realised they could roll us over very easily on the performance so far from us, very tired and laboured in ever way
  • Options
    Clare coming down the right, challenged, but we get the throw.
  • Options
    Why, when you cant be offside from a throw, does the ball go backwards. 
  • Options
    Clare passes through to JRS, pulled back? And we get a free kick about 15/20  yards out from the area. Kirk to take.
  • Options
    VFR ringing from our lads 'n' Lasses, trying to get some spirit into the team
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Why, when you cant be offside from a throw, does the ball go backwards. 
    We play from the back to the half way line.
  • Options
    Free kick headed on, CBT tries to play back in but it's cleared. Vale fans are annoyed about something we can't see.
  • Options
    VFR ringing from our lads 'n' Lasses, trying to get some spirit into the team
    There won’t be any spirits at the grounds in Qatar.
  • Options
    Finally we have a shot. 
  • Options
    Why the hell didnt CBT just square the pass to Kirk!!
  • Options
    These are really not that good if we can string a period of pressure together.
  • Options
    Finally we have a shot. 
    Reckon you’ll need a few beers and a few shots to tolerate this 
  • Options
    Clare down the line to JRS, back to Sess who's on the RHS for some reason, we end up going over to CBT on the other side, his run into the area is blocked, the ball bobbles about a bit, and ends up deflected out for a corner.
  • Options
    Do we practice corners. ?
  • Options
    Stockless is awful again 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!