Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MATCH THREAD: PORT VALE V CHARLTON ATHLETIC / SATURDAY 19th NOVEMBER 2022 3.00pm KO

Comments

• Options
    So done with Stockley up top on his own.
    It's like playing with 10 men. Painful to watch
  • Options
    edited November 2022
    Most of this team would struggle to control a bag of cement so far today

First touch is awful - Please tell me they went out on their Christmas lash last night?
  • Options
    Vale come forward but lose possession, CBT down the left and his cross is blocked for a corner from the left.
  • Options
    Another short one, Fraser goes towards the box, but it's blocked for another corner.
  • Options
    So done with Stockley up top on his own.
    It's like playing with 10 men. Painful to watch
    I'd rather play with 10 men than have him in the team.
  • Options
    Corner drifts to the edge of the area, near none of our players, so Vale can counter while our defensive is still up, but they screw that up and we have a goal kick.
  • Options
    DROP/Get rid of/ SELL……..Stockley.

He needs to go at the next window.
  • Options
    All that suspense waiting for Innis and Stockley to set themselves for a.corner.

Fraser drops it absolutely nowhere near either them and vale clear it away.

Shite beyond belief so far 
  • Options
    They are much sharper than us so far. Most loose balls are met with a crunching tackle etc.

The good news is that I feel we have 2-3 extra gears we can get to, and hopefully Garner can get that out of them. On the other hand, I’m not so sure our opponents can improve much from this level
  • Options
    Stockley needs to revert to a centre half, more his game..
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    BigDiddy said:

At this rate I’m not sure there’d be many takers.
  • Options
    Poor in and out of possession so far. A really low quality game 
  • Options
    Confusion between Kirk and Fraser means we lose possession in midfield. Vale come down our left, but the cross sails high and wide.
  • Options
    edited November 2022
    Am I right in thinking Stockley only has 2 goals this season? Not watching but just feel we have no chance of him having an impact whenever he starts. 
  • Options
    Jesus Christ 
  • Options
    edited November 2022
    Like two pub teams
    we look so lethargic 
  • Options
    Oh dear.  JRS ball towards CBT overhit and easily picked up by their keeper.
  • Options
    28’ and it’s not a classic 💤
  • Options
    Christ... Rak-Sakyi now proving he can pass just as well as Stockley and Dobson
  • Options
    edited November 2022
    seth plum said:
    I like the way we use Chucks.
    It's like having the gateaux to look forward to whilst dutifully eating your greens.
    And Stockley is more cabbage boiled to within an inch of its life, than stir fried Pak Choi with chilli and ginger...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    This is crap 
  • Options
    Stockley attempts to challenge for the ball in the air by flying across a vale player.

He didn't win it.
  • Options
    Too many wayward passes. CBT free run on goal if Rak-Sak can make the pass but it’s woefully off target.
  • Options
    We are playing sooo deep, no press at all, just inviting Vale into our half every time they have the ball
  • Options
    Leaburn to be first choice ST he’s back, surely!?
  • Options
    Swear our players have competitions to see who can do something more crap than their team mates!! - Recently it was shooting, now its bloody passing... last week must have been tackling!!
  • Options
    Some of this stuff you can put down to the pitch but some of it is just pure laziness
  • Options
    Vale down our right, cross in looks long, but they somehow keep it in. Another attack but Dobbo wins the ball and then buys a foul near the corner flag so we have a free kick.
  • Options
    BigDiddy said:

At this rate I’m not sure there’d be many takers.
    True, but we must get rid 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!