Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread (+post p.12): Charlton Athletic vs Coalville Town (FA Cup R1)| Saturday 5th Nov 2022

Comments

• Options
    That will definitely go down as one of the games of all time.
  • Options
    Southbank said:
    Mc Grandles an absolute waste of space once again. And with JFC on the bench!
    Perhaps an FA Cup appearance kicks in a pay rise.
  • Options
    Southbank said:
    He came on. 
  • Options
    can't believe how shocking McGrandles looks
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:
    McStandstill MOM you heard it here first

Stunned I got this wrong. Apparently he was shit (again), who’d have thunked it? 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    ross1 said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    Stockley never seems to anticipate the pass.
    Sssshhhh you will upset people 😜
    Bore them to death, more likely.
  • Options
    edited November 2022
    Enjoyed that. 
    2Pac is speedy and has got a quick feet.
    What a difference Aneke made when he came on. His layoffs are something else and he took his goal so well.
    Hoping Thomas’s injury isn’t too bad - can’t afford to lose another centre back. 
    Hats off to the noisy Coalville fans. Decent side for the level. Their 11 looks promising. 
  • Options
    Any news on Thomas injury? 
  • Options
    Did the bloke who supports Charlton purposely put in "the worst Coalville performance of a lifetime"

Because he loves Charlton so much 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Are there FA Cup highlights on TV this evening….if so which channel?
    Cheers.
  • Options
    Talal said:
    Southbank said:
    He came on. 
    Perhaps not then.
  • Options
    My mate who was at Swindon Town back in the day, and was with Keith today, reckons Payne and Campbell are two outstanding players in the side, he also liked JFC cameo. 
    He was shocked when I told him Payne never starts a game, JFC doesn't play any league games and that Campbell is a youngster.
    He doesn't understand the Payne and JFC situation at all! Kinda sums it up for me as well!
    I would agree based on today. However Payne has been very inconsistent, not sure a regular starting position is warranted yet. Competing a bit with Rak Saki.
     Campbell is a really exciting player who I like we will see a lot more of in coming months. Competing with CBT imo.
    After the last games JFC must have got ahead of Mcgrondles. 
  • Options
    Enjoyed the game. The only losers being those who decided to give it a miss.
  • Options
    Who is this young fella and what is this all about?
    I must have missed something?
  • Options
    Who is this young fella and what is this all about?
    I must have missed something?
    He's a Charlton fan playing for Coalville
  • Options
    Watched the match on a stream due to train strikes (yes i know they were called off but train times not amended where i live), thought Coalville gave a good account of themselves and run out of steam in the end, two great finishes to complete the scoring.

McGrandles has got to be shipped out in January, brings nothing to the party.

Ebbsfleet away in the next round please.