Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

FIFA World Cup - Qatar 2022

Comments

• It's only Iran.
  • All those saying Iran were the worst team in the competition. 
    I think they might qualify 
  • Wanted Wales to win but Iran absolutely deserved the win.

Good game, that.
  • The stats are so Charlton - Wales have double the posession of Iran and Iran have double the shots, and more importantly two goals to the good. 
  • Where was this Iranisn team when they played us. 
    On this showing it would not have been 6-2  to us. It would have been tighter.
    Iran v US last game ... could be a bit spicy.
  • If the Iranian players can forget for 100 minutes what's going on back home then Wales don't win. 31 degrees so it's more about Iran than Wales and their limitations now Bale and Ramsey are past their best.

The back story will decide this result.

Good Call.

Well deserved win for Iran.
  • Hats off to Iran, they wanted and deserved it so much more

There were two occasions at least where Wales tried to win the corner, and there was an Iranian player on both occasions, busting a gut to ensure it didnt go over - The Welsh bloke on the other hand just stood there
  • edited November 2022
    😲😲😂😂
  • Sponsored links:

Iran v US last game ... could be a bit spicy.
    Two great games to finish the group
  • its only iran.... wales woeful today 
  • means America have to come out and go for it, could play into our hands or not?
  • Wales got a leek in defence 😂😂
  • Wales need to hope England smash USA tonight, and potentially play a second string team against them for the final game. 
  • Fair play i thought Iran were terrible based on the England match but looked alright today.
  • What a cracking game that was, even ignoring the result. 

• msomerton said:
    Where was this Iranisn team when they played us. 
    On this showing it would not have been 6-2  to us. It would have been tighter.
    Because we are significantly better than Wales?  
  • No complaints. We were second best and we lost. 

Iran aren't a makeweight team. They have a decent ranking and were a pot 3 team, as Wales would have been if the **** Russians hadn't caused the Ukraine playoff to be delayed. Iran will have been cursing their luck for the fourth team in their group to have been so highly ranked, but they got their tactics perfect and now they have a decent chance of going though unless England do the USA a favour tonight.
  • Sponsored links:

• No complaints. We were second best and we lost. 

Iran aren't a makeweight team. They have a decent ranking and were a pot 3 team, as Wales would have been if the **** Russians hadn't caused the Ukraine playoff to be delayed. Iran will have been cursing their luck for the fourth team in their group to have been so highly ranked, but they got their tactics perfect and now they have a decent chance of going though unless England do the USA a favour tonight.
    The Euro Play-Off winner was always going to be in Pot 4
  • means America have to come out and go for it, could play into our hands or not?
    The US can defend for a draw, knowing a win against Iran sends them through.
  • CAFCTrev said:
    Wales need to hope England smash USA tonight, and potentially play a second string team against them for the final game. 
    Based on that performance, I would favour Iran to beat the US - and assuming we beat the septics tonight Wales could stuff us and still won't qualify.
  • One major championship too far for Bale and Ramsey. Wales passion can only get you so far.

We made Iran look poor because we are decent going forward. Wales aren't. And they're much worse in midfield, defence and in goal!
  • CAFCTrev said:
    bobmunro said:
    CAFCTrev said:
    Wales need to hope England smash USA tonight, and potentially play a second string team against them for the final game. 
    Based on that performance, I would favour Iran to beat the US - and assuming we beat the septics tonight Wales could stuff us and still won't qualify.
    Tbh Id still fancy us to beat Wales even with our second string. 
    Yes of course - I would fancy Charlton to beat Wales!
  • In the six years of reaching the World Cup, thats only Iran's 3rd win
  • Hahahahahaahhaah
  • Cheer up Gabby 

🤣🤣🤣