Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

FIFA World Cup - Qatar 2022

Comments

• The whole Ecuador team will mysteriously disappear after this game…
  • Netherlands v Qatar could be a cricket score.
  • Valencia’s header as good as Bent v Feyernord. 
  • Qatar are absolutely pony. 
  • Ross said:
    The whole Ecuador team will mysteriously disappear after this game…
    Well Qatar's neighbours did this once...

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/other-sports/wrestling/wwe-superstars-held-hostage-saudi-20817298

Wont be surprised if Qatar act in similar fashion if they dont like how the World Cup goes
  • Qatar would lose to Port Vale
  • What’s the odds on the golden boot winner coming from this group?
    hope so I’ve got Depay
  • se9addick said:
    Qatar would lose to Port Vale
    We could nick a draw with them with 72% possession 
  • se9addick said:

Qatar would lose to charlton 
  • Sponsored links:

• What’s the odds on the golden boot winner coming from this group?
    hope so I’ve got Depay
    Same, think I went for one of their wing backs too.
  • edited November 2022
    se9addick said:
    Qatar would lose to Charlton. 

With 11 Christopeh LePoints. 

Managed by Karel Fraeye
  • se9addick said:
    Probably beat us though.
  • Qatar ultras. Seen it all now   
  • Budweiser aside, & god knows why they haven’t pulled out, the board sponsors aren’t exactly household names.

edit, just noticed Kia.
  • Qatar would lose to Scotland 

Ok too far 

• God the way Qatar are passing, and trying to control the ball is giving me PTSD of seeing Charlton yesterday - They bloody play in "red" as well
  • Sponsored links:

• Alan Partridge explaining not only who the Qatari goalkeeper is, but describing his goalkeeping qualities too:

• Qatar ultras. Seen it all now   
    That’s perfectly in sync with this plastic World Cup
  • This game hasn't done much to enthuse me for the World Cup. Would normally be very excited by now but just haven't got into it for this one so far. Qatar's comically awful performance hasn't helped.
  • Looking forward to why the first goal was disallowed by the Italian VAR guy at HT.
    No one was offside as the ball left the free kick takers foot. 
  • Looking forward to why the first goal was disallowed by the Italian VAR guy at HT.
    I think it's telling that we haven't seem a video replay with lines
  • se9addick said:

Qatar would lose to charlton 
    Give me some of that junk you’ve been taking.
  • This game hasn't done much to enthuse me for the World Cup. Would normally be very excited by now but just haven't got into it for this one so far. Qatar's comically awful performance hasn't helped.
    Yeah thinking the same - It'll be better when we get some closer Group games, as apart from Qatar, the majority of teams that have qualified should make most games entertaining.

Crazy that Enner Valencia is playing on... Should let himself be subbed, so he doesnt get injured from a Qatari player, given they're gunning for blood at the moment
  • Shots of the home fans showing their passionate support lose something in the context of them
    possibly facing imprisonment if they stop signing. 

“Sing when you fear for your safety in an oppressive state. You only sing when you fear for your safety in an oppressive state!”
    “Home fans”  = people of Middle East extraction. Didn’t North Korea do the same in the 2010 World Cup when they hired Chinese people to be “fans”.
  • soapboxsam said:
    Looking forward to why the first goal was disallowed by the Italian VAR guy at HT.

The only valid reason I can think of is, how many players were between Valencia and the goal when the ball was hooked across?  If only one then he was offside, but we haven't seen a replay since.
  • Qatar would lose to Scotland 

Ok too far 

Scotland are busy….