Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

FIFA World Cup - Qatar 2022

Comments

• VAR taking centre stage as usual.
  • edited November 2022
    lol!... Dion Dublin with a brilliant: "I didnt see that at all"

RE: VAR checking
  • Weirdly no complaints from Ecuador 
  • World Cup in Qatar in all its glory. 

Embarrassment. 
  • Oh wow... How is that offside
  • IdleHans said:
    JaShea99 said:
    Probably not fixed then…
    That aged well 
    Posted during the check.
  • We're fucked if we end up playing Qatar in the RO16
  • How ridiculous. No offside, and the keeper made the mistake coming for the ball…..it was a good goal 
  • lol!... Dion Dublin with a brilliant: "I didnt see that at all"

Gave up watching Homes Under The Hammer because of him
  • They’ll have to show the lines. You can’t just be blatantly cheating 3 mins in 🤣
  • Sponsored links:

• That's worse than some boxing score cards. Why aren't the commentators debating? Why no replays.

Anyone see why it was disallowed?
  • On the assumption that there’s nothing dodgy going on (😂) I guess in the build up there may have been one of those ‘toenail was offside’ moments where it didn’t look offside. But, you know.
  • cafckev said:
    How ridiculous. No offside, and the keeper made the mistake coming for the ball…..it was a good goal 
    Only thing remotely wrong, was the high foot from the aerobatic shot for the assist - But VAR havent ruled it out for that
  • Here we go……all set up for a Qatar pen in the last min. Prob handball on the half way line or something. 
  • Gribbo said:
    lol!... Dion Dublin with a brilliant: "I didnt see that at all"

Gave up watching Homes Under The Hammer because of him
    This one's going to the highest bidder, and there's some fixing going on...
  • Looked onside to me. 2.5 mins for the first but if VAR controversy. Great.

Anything like that involving the Qatar team is going to seem extremely suspicious. 
  • If he is behind the keeper from the initial header then he is offside. FIFA will have to release the image. 
  • I am genuinely baffled 
  • So far, Ecuador are playing some nice football 
  • On the assumption that there’s nothing dodgy going on (😂) I guess in the build up there may have been one of those ‘toenail was offside’ moments where it didn’t look offside. But, you know.
    Bad assumption! Given up watching already! What's the point?
  • Sponsored links:

• Amazing. They couldn't even be bothered to hide the corruption. What a fucking shitty country 
  • If he is behind the keeper from the initial header then he is offside. FIFA will have to release the image. 
    But then I thought a player was onside, if two Qatar players are behind the Goalkeeper, and it looked like there were about three
  • You know exactly why the goal was disallowed. 

And exactly why they will not show any images after the fact. 
  • You know exactly why the goal was disallowed. 

And exactly why they will not show any images after the fact. 
    To be fair, BBC have shown a replay of the goal during the VAR check
    But then I thought a player was onside, if two Qatar players are behind the Goalkeeper, and it looked like there were about three

Two players on the goal line essentially 🤦🏻
  • edited November 2022
    This ref's a
  • edited November 2022
    I thought you weren’t watching?🤣
  • edited November 2022
    Daylight croockery
  • You know as shit as yesterdays match was - give me that over this farce any day - VAR has destroyed the game at this level