Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

FIFA World Cup - Qatar 2022

Comments

• Mbappe is so smug.

I mean, I probably would be too, but still....
  • fair play .. that 2nd was an absolute screamer
  • edited December 2022
    Manager rightly doing his nut

No effort to even close down the shot

League one defending
  • Mbappe is so smug.

I mean, I probably would be too, but still....
    Yeah. A lot of top French players are bit like that - Henry and Cantona certainly were - but they tend to have a certain charisma that makes it somehow endearing. Mbappe just seems a bit of a prick. Talented prick though. 
  • Superb central striker work by Giroud and good work by Dembele and when no one's marks Mbappe he is decent ! France have played in 2nd gear today and without stress.
    France are beatable if a top team bring their A game: Step forward England after Nicking it tonight. 
  • Well if England are gonna do it... We're gonna have to do it the way everyone wanted.

Although if we beat Senegal and France, the argument will be that we only did it because Mane | Pogba | Kante | Sophia the Tea Lady were injured
  • 8 world cup goals at the age of 23 is some going. 

Moves level with Maradona and Cristiano Ronaldo and 1 behind Messi.

If they get to the final (we hope they don't of course) then you'd imagine he'll be in double figures by the time this tournament is over.
  • Expected more from Poland in this match
  • edited December 2022
    I rest my case. 

Apparently the French are Lucky !
  • Sometimes you have to hold your hands up
  • Sponsored links:

• We get through tonight and Mbappe is gonna be our Maradona in 1986 equivalent. He’s gonna murder us 
  • 3 flatters France, almost as much as Dion has flattered Mbappe.  Loves him as much as McMoist does and almost as much as he loves stairs up to the bedrooms.
  • Crazy talent. Five goals in the tournament for Mbappe - now two clear of the next highest total. Nine WC goals before the age of 24.
  • We get through tonight and Mbappe is gonna be our Maradona in 1986 equivalent. He’s gonna murder us 
    Needs to find his way out Walker's pocket first
  • Gribbo said:
    Expected more from Poland in this match

Why, This is Poland's A game.
  • 8 world cup goals at the age of 23 is some going. 

Moves level with Maradona and Cristiano Ronaldo and 1 behind Messi.

If they get to the final (we hope they don't of course) then you'd imagine he'll be in double figures by the time this tournament is over.
    9 now. Level with Messi, Baggio, Eusebio and Paolo Rossi.
  • We need mbappe to get injured.

If we beat Senegal....we are in for a tactical collision of pain, drama, blood sweat n tears....and quite possibly 

Another penalty shootout.

When that happens, the camera will zoom in on a nervy looking England fans in the stadium. 

It will zoom in on becks in a director's box

Roy Keane will pretend he cares about England 

Gary neville will ignite drama with his Manc accent 

Then we will be out of the world cup
  • edited December 2022
    Laddick01 said:
    IF we get through Walker isn't moving off Mbappe for 90 minutes.
    said and thought the same. Man mark him till he believes he is actually a Siamese twin. 
  • Just give Poland A pen. Doesn't matter now.
  • Somewhere Matthew Upson is sweating...
  • Sponsored links:

• he'll miss. 

over rated. 
  • What was that penalty!? 
  • pathetic. gets another go though. 
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    Somewhere Matthew Upson is sweating...
    He can breath again, or can he? 
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Somewhere Matthew Upson is sweating...
    He can breath again, or can he? 
    Poor Matthew Upson he had a good run...
  • WTF was that for a penalty!!! 
  • edited December 2022
    He did it again! And Lloris jumped again! Lol could’ve been there all night if Lloris saved it.
  • Polish don't seem bothered. Shite team. 
  • France not that impressive but didn't need to be. Nice easy second gear performance from them.
  • 3-0 down in injury time and you fuck around with a poncey penalty. I would have subbed him off before he could have retaken it.