Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Now's the time for Sandgaard to SELL UP

Comments

• Read the notes from the last Fans Forum meeting. TS is going nowhere.
    He will when the fans turn against him. 
    His ego wouldn't be able to cope with him getting abused. 
    He will when the fans turn against him. 
    His ego wouldn't be able to cope with him getting abused. 
     Roland did.
    His wallet might disagree with him 
  • CH4RLTON said:
    I'd settle for him just losing his ego and accepting it is not all about him and his family. I can accept being on a tight budget and scrapping, but when you have an arrogant owner who fails to acknowledge anything is wrong is just angers you!!!!!!!!
    I think he’s knows his approach is not right, but just can’t eat humble pie and admit it’s beyond him (publicly).
  • Sponsored links:

• Dave2l said:
    If he sells Charlton next week..

His personal achievements of 2 years

1. reduction of home game ticket sales
    2. Significant drop in league position.  We can't win football matches!
    3. Sacking staff
    4. Staff resigning 
    5. Losing more than roughly £16million overall (a guess)
    6. Still can't buy the stadium 
    7. No 5 year plan direction at all

It's been a disaster. Not all his own fault, but a large chunk of it is.

He has made an effort in small doses, but the best thing for him to do is sell the club as soon as possible.

I'm 99% certain he wants to sell Charlton and he knows the whole thing was a mistake.

We all make mistakes. Why not be honest about it and just do the right dignified thing. He doesn't need Charlton in his life.

Successful businessman/women have to make mistakes so they can learn from them. 

Damage limitation! 

Damage limitation can be a tough one to accept. No one wants to open up about being wrong, or to only minimise further escalating problems.

Everyone needs to know when it is best to stop and when it is best to just walk away. Give yourself some peace. 

His family may now be advising him to sell, and to do it quickly. 
    To whom????????
  • Can we get back to RodneyCharltonTrotter the one handed pot noodle man, who can only have a left hand wank, he’s just finished the out of date pot noodle and with stomach rumbling has tripped up and busted his left hand as he was legging it to the bog to unload,  if he gets there in time …..
    (poor cnut hasn’t even realised he’s not gonna be able to wipe his bum)
  • Dave2l said:

3. Sacking staff
    4. Staff resigning 

He has made an effort in small doses, but the best thing for him to do is sell the club as soon as possible.

I'm 99% certain he wants to sell Charlton and he knows the whole thing was a mistake.

We all make mistakes. Why not be honest about it and just do the right dignified thing. He doesn't need Charlton in his life.

Damage limitation! 

Damage limitation can be a tough one to accept. No one wants to open up about being wrong, or to only minimise further escalating problems.

Everyone needs to know when it is best to stop and when it is best to just walk away. Give yourself some peace. 

To whom????????

Some nutcase who likes football 
  • Dave2l said:
    Dave2l said:

3. Sacking staff
    4. Staff resigning 

Damage limitation! 

To whom????????

Quite a few of those on this forum!
  • Dave2l said:
    Dave2l said:

3. Sacking staff
    4. Staff resigning 

Damage limitation! 

To whom????????

We're already owned by a nutcase who likes football.
    We don't want another.
  • Would love to see him do the lap of honour that he did at Wycombe now.

Sandgaard didn’t save us, he just delayed our demise.
  • Sponsored links:

• I can see it taking a move away from The Valley to force Roland's hand, once Sandgaard finally realises that the game is up.
    Roland might not feel so happy about things when he's not receiving his £500k a year for the assets that he still holds and can't do anything with them.
  • Who is going to pay £8 million for a club worth next to nothing with no assets ? No one. That’s who.
  • Who is going to pay £8 million for a club worth next to nothing with no assets ? No one. That’s who.
    Where are you getting the 8million pound figure from? 
    Where are you getting the 8million pound figure from? 
    If I bought the club for £1 and knew that I’d need to put in £8 million to keep it afloat that’s effectively a cost of £8 million. It’s also a rinse and repeat cost. 
  • who is going to pay £8 for a club worth next to nothing with no assets come to that!
  • Sandgaard is an egotistical narsacist and no good will ever come from him being our owner. 
    But as I've pointed out many a time who will buy a loss making third division club with no assets. 
    Roland and Sandgaard between them have put us in a perilous position and I really don't know what the outcome will be.
    Simple, another egotistical narcissist, there's plenty of them knocking around. I'd argue most owners outside the prem are, there's no other reason to run a club!
  • I can see it taking a move away from The Valley to force Roland's hand, once Sandgaard finally realises that the game is up.
    Roland might not feel so happy about things when he's not receiving his £500k a year for the assets that he still holds and can't do anything with them.
    Moving away from theValley doesn’t negate the club’s responsibility under the terms of the lease. We’re still responsible for the annual payment. 
    Moving away from theValley doesn’t negate the club’s responsibility under the terms of the lease. We’re still responsible for the annual payment. 
    Who knows exactly the terms of that lease, in whose name it is signed. I'm sure there are ways around that sort of thing.
    Who knows exactly the terms of that lease, in whose name it is signed. I'm sure there are ways around that sort of thing.
    LOL!

Nobody knows what's in the lease, but you're "sure" there are ways around it. Great stuff!
    Are you saying you don’t consider Chuks Aneke an asset?