Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Fleetwood Town vs Charlton Athletic | Saturday 17th September @ 3pm | Match Preview

124»

Comments

• Options
    cafc4life said:
    AndyG said:
    cafc4life said:
    Trying to buy the stream (in Spain) but only match pass available is for Colchester in the Papa Johns?
    Try clearing you internet history as the server might still think your in the uk mate
    Still not showing sadly
    Have you restarted your Computer? - Try that one, turn the VPN straight on the moment the Desktop is backup etc. - I've had this sort of issue myself where there can be a lot of pissing about before it shows.
    Trying to watch it on my phone mate
  • Options
    No JFC nor Kirk, nor Aneke nor Sess. Egbo and Henry in squad, as is Thomas

I’ve been supportive of Sandgaard up until now, but that’s just ridiculous. 
  • Options
    I can’t get a stream in Spain but Garner will be watching at home, when you can’t stream in the UK, seems legit?
  • Options
    Fraser back too

Having seen who got off the coach would not be surprised to see this:

Wollacott

clare Lavelle O’Connell Chin

fraser Dobson Payne

JR-S Leaburn CBT

subs: Mac, Thomas, Egbo, Clayden, Stockley, McGrandles, Morgan  - Henry or Egbo to miss out altogether 
  • Options
    Egbo back. 

No Kirk, Aneke, JFC, Chin, Inniss.

• Options
    Nice to see Egbo back on the bench, especially with Clare close to a suspension.

Excited to see Payne and Fraser
  • Options
    Called it, Fraser and Payne together 👌🏻
  • Options
    1-1
    Called it, but so did a few others. 
  • Options
    Scoham said:
    1-1, maybe 2-2
    This is easy
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited September 2022
    Oggy Red said:
    Need to make the most of the players we've got.

If the Garnerball gameplan is full of holes because we're missing the right players to score goals and win games, then surely Mr Garner needs to tweak his system to utilise the strengths of the players we do have?
    Today made fairly clear that he's already done that. Looked much worse in the first half.