Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Bassini/Birmingham/Simon Jordan

1235»

Comments

• Jac_52 said:
    Rothko said:
    mendonca said:
    Richardson in his HERA tshirt on Sky Sports, says it all.
    Doesn't he own that brand and have shares in Gymshark?

Looking at companies House it appears even Paul Elllliottttt has more money than him. Maxi Lopez is being taken for a ride here.
    after the deal goes through Richardson is going to take his mask off and it's revealed he's actually Mauro Icardi
  • Scoham said:
    Strangely was just thinking this morning how it has gone very quiet in Brum. Of course it couldn't possibly be dodgy as they've paid a deposit. Let's guess was it £1 ?
  • 3, 2, 1... Embargo!!!
  • But Richardson is a mate of Southall's and a Birmingham fan... He cant be dodgy!!
  • So where are these particular bottom feeders filling up their bank accounts?
     I take it they've got some sort of access to the clubs credit card already?
  • wonder if they have had the invoice for their interior design yet ?
  • Football club dodgy owner is starting to replicate a virus that can't be stopped.

The symptoms are clear but nothing can clear it off 
  • Bailey said:
    Don't know much about Maxi Lopez but when he states that Matt Southall is 'a friend who he has known for some years' then I probably don't need to know much more. Argentina is one of the most corrupt places on planet Earth, Maxi Lopez and Southall are a perfect fit. 
    Sorry to burst your bubble but Argentina is not "one of the most corrupt places on planet earth."

Transparency International ranks it 90th out of 188 countries in terms of corruption, not great but by far from the worst.

https://www.transparency.org/en/cpi/2021

• Sponsored links:

• Riots now happening in Birmingham, as they realise that they won't be winning the league after all. 
  • Excellent article Scoham.
  • Riots now happening in Birmingham, as they realise that they won't be winning the league after all. 
    Unique opening ceremony for the Commonwealth Games.
    That's just home time at the local primary school in Small Heath
  • Scoham said:
    Article on Southall, Bassini etc

https://owlstyper.co.uk/chancers-fantasists-fc/

Let’s start as we mean to go on, shall we? What do the likes of Matt Southall, Eric Alonso, Chris Kirchner and Laurence Bassini have in common? Yeah, that’s right, they talk absolute bollocks. For quite a while now, I’ve been planning on typing up a ranty piece on these characters, and at 02:36 Thursday the 28th of July, I decided it was time.
    Superb article, hope the guy can get it out there so thousands of people/football fans can read it.
  • Poor Birmingham fans - as if things weren't bad enough...

Birmingham City takeover: The Richardson, Lopez and EFL take on new Bassini claims

After a couple of months seemingly on the sidelines Laurence Bassini's name is once again being connected with a takeover at Birmingham City.

That comes after Jim White told talkSPORT he had received a message from Bassini claiming he is set to takeover at St Andrew’s.

The presenter read out a message sent to him from Bassini, which he claims said: "I am about to complete the deal. I am unable to join you this morning but I am able to give you the information that the deal is in the hands of solicitors."

More here: https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/birmingham-city-takeover-bassini-lopez-25232463 

• edited October 2022
    Funny I was only thinking about their "takeover" yesterday, that's the second time I've been wondering & something has appeared in the press.

Have Richardson & Lopez actually put money into the club yet ?
    Is mouthall still involved in any way ?
  • edited October 2022

• It's going to end in tears.....
  • Sponsored links:

• It's going to end in tears.....
    That's what I think
  • Funny I was only thinking about their "takeover" yesterday, that's the second time I've been wondering & something has appeared in the press.

This looks like a fairly comprehensive summary of the Bassini / Richardson & Lopez saga at Birmingham City: https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/birmingham-city-bassini-lopez-richardson-25173081 

No mention of Southall in the article, but it would be interesting to know whether one of the Richardson-Lopez "representatives" who have "access and a profile at Blues" is MS. 

It may be relevant that on 18 Aug 2022 Jade Katy appointed a Birmingham-based liquidator for her company Media17 Ltd (which Nimer named as one of the companies who invoiced CAFC while Southall was in charge).  It certainly looks as though she was then expecting to be based in the West Midlands.  Mind you, her other company, Love2BeHome Ltd is still registered at Leigh Rd, Worsley, and they moved from there months ago!
  • One thing Jade Katy wrote in her wise advice about home design is that the client needs to decide what the kitchen is for.
    Errr, you daft woman, most people decide to use their kitchen as a, you know, kitchen…like not a squash court, or as a pigeon loft, or as a Wall of Death ride.
  • seth plum said:
    One thing Jade Katy wrote in her wise advice about home design is that the client needs to decide what the kitchen is for.
    Errr, you daft woman, most people decide to use their kitchen as a, you know, kitchen…like not a squash court, or as a pigeon loft, or as a Wall of Death ride.
    Are we talking normal kitchen or vegan kitchen here?
  • Dunno.
    Vegan is normal isn’t it, even if it is a minority thing?
  • seth plum said:
    Dunno.
    Vegan is normal isn’t it, even if it is a minority thing?
    Not sure it is tbh
  • Not a majority thing yet I am confident in saying.
  • edited October 2022
    N01R4M said:
    Funny I was only thinking about their "takeover" yesterday, that's the second time I've been wondering & something has appeared in the press.

This looks like a fairly comprehensive summary of the Bassini / Richardson & Lopez saga at Birmingham City: https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/birmingham-city-bassini-lopez-richardson-25173081 

No mention of Southall in the article, but it would be interesting to know whether one of the Richardson-Lopez "representatives" who have "access and a profile at Blues" is MS. 

It may be relevant that on 18 Aug 2022 Jade Katy appointed a Birmingham-based liquidator for her company Media17 Ltd (which Nimer named as one of the companies who invoiced CAFC while Southall was in charge).  It certainly looks as though she was then expecting to be based in the West Midlands.  Mind you, her other company, Love2BeHome Ltd is still registered at Leigh Rd, Worsley, and they moved from there months ago!
    Doesn't sound good for Blues fans. 3 months ago Richardson & Lopez had an agreement to buy Birmingham & since then  not a lot has happened. Supposedly they put down a deposit & were only weeks away from completing a deal......once they did Due Diligence of course.

Why is it that potential football owners never seem to have the money that they say they have. And I hope Bassini isn't paying his solicitor by the hour because he's his solicitor  has had the documents for days now & nothing's happened there either. 

Shame I've just put my money into premium bonds otherwise I think I might have had a punt at Birmingham. How much does it cost to put in an offer & take a look at the books ?