Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bassini/Birmingham/Simon Jordan

Comments

• Options
    Seems a fit and proper person to me.

Imagine being in a room with Jim White, Simon Jordan and Danny Murphy and still being the most dislikeable person there. 
    Was it some kind of c*nt farm?

• Options
    Imagine being a Birmingham fan and listening to that! Takes me back to earlier shitfest times for Charlton. 
    All we worry about now is no fee transfers and guitars. Gets it all in proportion dont it!
  • Options
    Basket case club at the moment, with the lower tiers of 2 stands still unusable and needing rebuilding
  • Options
    I certainly wouldn’t want to be getting on the wrong side of a fanbase like Birmingham’s if and when this all inevitably goes disastrously wrong.
  • Options
    T_C_E said:
    Exclusive photo from the EFL discussing the Bassini takeover 
    Great film
  • Options
    shirty5 said:
    He sounds like a character from Little Britain 
    Haven’t had a chance to listen to this yet, but you lot are doing a great job of building up the excitement!
  • Options
    You scan through the firms on Companies House, and there isn't a penny in them, other then bounce back loans
  • Options
    Dear God that was embarrassing to listen to! Hopefully TS has got Bassini and his claims for money out of his hair. 
  • Options
    Rothko said:
    You scan through the firms on Companies House, and there isn't a penny in them, other then bounce back loans
    Can someone report him?
    I'm not sure what for exactly tbf.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wow, just heard the interview, Birmingham are going to win the league, look what we missed out on!  ;)
  • Options
    Yeah but no but yeah but no but yeah……..Sounds like he will pass the right and proper test!
  • Options
    Just beyond contempt. As I have said before it really is only a matter of time until one of these wankers upsets the wrong people
  • Options
    clive said:
    Are we sure that ain't Russell Grant?
  • Options
    Rothko said:
    Can someone report him?
    I'm not sure what for exactly tbf.
    Grass
    You're on the list  :D
    Covered End: What's your name ?                    Millwall Fans mate: Don't tell him Pike.          Millwall fan: who you calling a pikey you farking cant  :D
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    Pure comedy! He sounds like Barry from Watford! If you know, you know 🤣

edit- even funnier as he was also the owner of Watford 🤣🤣
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Billyboy said:
    T_C_E said:
    Exclusive photo from the EFL discussing the Bassini takeover 
    Great film
    In fact my all time favourite by a country mile.
    The only movie I have ever been to where the audience at the  end stood up, applauded and cheered.
    An absolute master piece.
  • Options
    Just listened to that...he on the drugs and booze early doors is he? Car crash!
  • Options
    A fine upstanding member of the football business community. Laurence Bassini I wish you all the best with Birmingham City, Hope to meet you in the Champions League final when it is played on the Moon
  • Options
    clive said:

A very angry individual.

If you're in stress paradise and everything's pissing you off....it is probably best not to go on a live radio show.

He's in his 50s. No excuse for any of that. Shot himself in the foot.
  • Options
    Another fantasist to go with Matt Southall and the crazy gang.  Their whole act has become irrelevant and tiresome 
  • Options
    Sounded like f*****g Larry Grayson!

Absolute Bobbins!
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    19 business all have 1 director and no employees, no history of trading and all had bounce back loans......... 
    How much do the loans total?
    Presumably he can just spend the money & liquidate the companies?
    If he took the max per loan (£50k) it’s just under £1m……..
    He did, almost all of them have a balance sheet value of  -45ish 100k
  • Options
    edited July 2022