Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bassini/Birmingham/Simon Jordan

Comments

• Options
    Rothko said:
    You scan through the firms on Companies House, and there isn't a penny in them, other then bounce back loans
    Can someone report him?
    I'm not sure what for exactly tbf.
    That's exactly it isn't it.  And this is exactly how these people get away with it, every day.  It's not a football problem.

Is he dodgy as fuck? Of course he is, Stevie Wonder could see that.

What's he done that is actually illegal?  Hmm that's difficult.  Proving it, in court, is even harder.
  • Options

Are we witnessing Bassini having a breakdown?
  • Options
    RedRobin said:
    Pure comedy! He sounds like Barry from Watford! If you know, you know 🤣

edit- even funnier as he was also the owner of Watford 🤣🤣
    I thought it was Barry from Bushey?
  • Options
    Swisdom said:

Nah, he's playing 5D checkers...
  • Options
    Does anyone know if that video doing the rounds on Twitter is real...
  • Options
    Chunes said:
    Which one?  The. One where little Laurence makes an appearance?  I believe it is   
  • Options
    That interview was such a cringeworthy load of old tish! Are TalkSport not embarrassed to broadcast attention seeking retards mumbling jibberish? Close your eyes and it could have been the school playground or the know it all but know nothing twat you get in every local. His inferiority complex was sad although it was entertaining in a grotesque kind of way. Simon should take up the challenge and knock his block off.
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Rothko said:
    You scan through the firms on Companies House, and there isn't a penny in them, other then bounce back loans
    Can someone report him?
    That's exactly it isn't it.  And this is exactly how these people get away with it, every day.  It's not a football problem.

Is he dodgy as fuck? Of course he is, Stevie Wonder could see that.

What's he done that is actually illegal?  Hmm that's difficult.  Proving it, in court, is even harder.
    Not sure if it's illegal, but accusing someone of "being involved in the death" of someone (unless I completely misheard what he said to Jordan), has got to be slanderous, surely.

Unless Jordan was...
  • Options
    You can tell it's all gone wrong when Jim White has to act semi-mature.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Swisdom said:
    Chunes said:
    Which one?  The. One where little Laurence makes an appearance?  I believe it is   
    Horrific
  • Options
    If Bassini is Sullivan's front man, in order that Sullivan can buy Birmingham and then sell West Ham, I wonder what Sullivan makes of these Talksport "interviews"?
  • Options
    If Bassini is Sullivan's front man, in order that Sullivan can buy Birmingham and then sell West Ham, I wonder what Sullivan makes of these Talksport "interviews"?
    Interesting observation CE both are as dodgy as fuck.
  • Options
    Chunes said:
    She's certainly not a real woman.
  • Options
    Swisdom said:

He maybe jumping out of a helicopter in November to land in the jungle and eat cockroaches Infront of Ant and dec.

The interview was the audition for "will that weird bloke improve ratings a bit" 
  • Options
    There really is no need for that sort of language in this day and age. Simon Jordan is well out of order calling him a buffoon 
  • Options
    What exactly are the shops on Oxford Street that Bassini goes on about? Do they even exist?
  • Options
    What exactly are the shops on Oxford Street that Bassini goes on about? Do they even exist?
    Selling dodgy perfume out of a suitcase?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited July 2022
  • Options
    Is he going to fight Jordan before or after he buys Birmingham?
  • Options
    Heres the other

• Options
    edited July 2022
    Dear God that was embarrassing to listen to! Hopefully TS has got Bassini and his claims for money out of his hair. 
    I'm more coherent after 10 pints.
  • Options
    As I've said before there are about 6 billion people on the planet. Just about all of them would be better front men than Bassini.

Sullivan may be a bent as a nine bob note but he's not stupid.
  • Options
    Rothko said:
    Can someone report him?
    He's in HMRC's crosshairs, has been for some time, and that's from a good source. It's just a matter of time. 
  • Options
    Pulling the ol' "get yourself installed with a dubious signed bit of paper, in order to extort money out of someone when a real take-over takes place" routine.

Allegedly.....
  • Options
    It's a sad evening. Bassini is sobbing.

He suddenly gets a knock on the door...

A bald bloke holding a bottle of wine with written ETCYT caps on it.

Who is this man?

"Hi, my name is Richard. I think we may have ourselves a common enemy. Let's talk"
  • Options
    To think that such a venerable and well liked football club should be subjected to the machinations of a two bit conman...

Nah!