Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bradford City

13»

Comments

• Options
    edited June 2022
    To be fair, at £198 for a season ticket, i'm not surprised. Less than 9 quid a game is brilliant value. 
    My 8 Charlton tickets cost £1,005, an average £125 each.  Yet I saw plenty on here moan about the price of a season ticket at The Valley.
  • Options
    Bradford have had cheap tickets for a few years now, but the larger crowds haven't generated on field success
    Because they’ve had some bad owners 
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    anyone who slags off another town/city/county, should first declare where they live
    Every town/city/county has its shit bits. London is the greatest city in the world but has some absolute toilets within it - some of them being very close to Charlton. 
    Pray tell which ones...
    Lol are you serious? Woolwich, is right there, as is Lewisham. Not to mention some of the rougher council flat blocks actually within Charlton. 

Then there's the fact that the area between Charlton and the River is all run down and dodgy looking industrial units
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    2 points as the thread seems to be about both season tickets for Bradford City and the city of Bradford itself and its environs:

1. That is really quite an incredible sales figure for season tickets!!! 14,000+! In the fourth tier!! Good for them. 
    2. Quaint Saltaire photos of empty streets and  grandiose municipal buildings aren't what most people would immediately think of first when someone says "what is the first thing you think of when you think of Bradford the place? 

I think MOST people would think of a very large Asian, principally Pakistani population that makes up anything from 26% of the local population to 56% of the local population.  Particularly people that have never been there would think this. 

As for what one thinks of when someone says what do you think of Bradford' City FC? Again...MOST (over 50s perhaps) would think of the fire tragedy in the 1980s. 
    Do they change from Pakistani to non Pakistani depending on the weather?

Maybe the regeneration of Bradford is based on the rejection of Jesus christ our saviour and the embracement of the one true prophet of Muhammad?

Of course its not but it's as believable as most of the bull shit you spout.
  • Options
    To be fair, at £198 for a season ticket, i'm not surprised. Less than 9 quid a game is brilliant value. 
    My 8 Charlton tickets cost £1,005, an average £125 each.  Yet I saw plenty on here moan about the price of a season ticket at The Valley.
    Yes strange that people moan about the pricing . It hasn't  gone up much in years.
    Much like the clubs stature.
  • Options
    He might be 31 but the signature of Richie Smallwood is a bit of a coup - he started 40 games (plus two sub appearances) for Hull in the Championship last season. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What struck me in Bradford was the amount of strangers who asked me for money.
  • Options
    Ferryman said:
    It's no where near as bad as Leeds for that.  Beggars sitting at traffic lights at junctions though...   
  • Options
    Ferryman said:
    That wasn't a stranger, it was @ElfsborgAddick
    Generous folk in Bradford.
  • Options
    sam3110 said:
    Croydon said:
    anyone who slags off another town/city/county, should first declare where they live
    Every town/city/county has its shit bits. London is the greatest city in the world but has some absolute toilets within it - some of them being very close to Charlton. 
    Pray tell which ones...
    Lol are you serious? Woolwich, is right there, as is Lewisham. Not to mention some of the rougher council flat blocks actually within Charlton. 

Then there's the fact that the area between Charlton and the River is all run down and dodgy looking industrial units
    Whats wrong with Lewisham?
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Tomlin was a twat, as he basically did a Traore by being booked twice in a matter of seconds
  • Options

We know how it feels 😱😭😱😢