Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wimbledon 2022

Comments

• Options
    Thank heavens for Magic Weekend.
    I don’t even have to think about this final.

Something I thought I’d never say 😞
  • Options
    Kyrgios in full flow here
  • Options
    First set to the Aussie 6-4.
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    Would be pretty funny if Djokovic, after getting level with Federer & Nadal, misses the next tournament, loses in the 2 after, then misses the US Open too.

Just a shame that Kyrgios is the opponent.
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    Kyrgios coming across like a twat nearly making me listen to this on radio, rather than watch. 

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    How comes footballers can play in noise but tennis players can't? Noise doesn't seem to affect technically good players like messi, ronaldo ect.
  • Options
    How comes footballers can play in noise but tennis players can't? Noise doesn't seem to affect technically good players like messi, ronaldo ect.
    A solo game versus a team game is very different. Not really a like for like...
  • Options
    Terrible dive by Djokovic, that.  Yellow card.
  • Options
    mendonca said:
    Kyrgios shouldn't have any problems with one spectator. Not when he wants to take on the world anyway.
  • Options
    This fellas a bit nuts!
  • Options
    Kyrgios is his own worst enemy 
  • Options
    Big game, that.

Losing the game for the 2nd set from 0-40, and then losing that from 40-0 were both killers.
  • Options
    I really want both of these two to lose!!

Can't see Kyrgios bellowing at his box like a petulant child and not want him to lose.
  • Options
    If he spent more time focusing on his tennis and less time arguing with the world he might have actually won a slam by now. The talent is clearly there but his mindset is clearly what has prevented him from going from top 20 in the world to that next level.
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    I've always been so surprised that Andy Murray gets on really well with him

They seem such polar opposites
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Can't see Kyrgios bellowing at his box like a petulant child and not want him to lose.
    Djokovic is an unlikeable person, but as a sportsman/athlete he’s one of the greatest. He’ll win this match and he’ll fully deserve it. 
  • Options
    All that shouting and bellowing at his team was more than cringe. 
  • Options
    se9addick said:

Djokovic is an unlikeable person, but as a sportsman/athlete he’s one of the greatest. He’ll win this match and he’ll fully deserve it. 
    He is a great athlete and you have to admire his dedication. Kyrgios just comes across as a twat...
  • Options
    mendonca said:
    Boxers and darts players handle it tbf
  • Options
    Enjoying this. Kyrgios comes across as a prick, but it is good to watch. Geezer is mad as a box of frogs
  • Options
    This fellas a bit nuts!
    a boring big headed twit, if he kept quiet he might well be a lot more consistent and successful

• Options
    edited July 2022
    Croydon said:
    mendonca said:
    Boxers and darts players handle it tbf
    Tennis games have been known to go on for hours. Often 5-10 hours. Hearing the ball against the raquet and grass, plus the need to keep concentration during long periods are probably my guess.

One thing for sure, Kyrgios shouldn't be allowed to go on how he is, in respect to the opponent.
  • Options
    Imploded in this tie break.
  • Options
    Wow...Don't really follow Tennis, but this Kyrgios fella is a proper twat