Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Never Mess With A Boxer!

1235»

Comments

• Options
    Chunes said:
    Never understood why there are so many aggro nobheads in this country. 
    Drink & drugs, the UK does not excel at much these days but we are top of the league when it comes to this. 
  • Options
    Chunes said:
    Never understood why there are so many aggro nobheads in this country. 
    booze, drugs and Rock, Rap n Roll
  • Options
    Now they've had their 15 minutes of fame i bet they will out, coked up, doing the same again this weekend.
  • Options
    I reckon they have made a target of themselves and can imagine people wanting to have a pop at them
  • Options
    Uboat said:
    seth plum said:
    If this does go to court, not sure by which method it will be decided,
    Twelve three minute rounds. 
    More like one 11 second round 
  • Options
    in my opinion the lairy bloke deserved it. He was aggressive and was actually approaching Francis with his hands raised. He wouldn’t back off. If you play with fire you’re going to get it. And, the bald headed one was mouthy as well. Bullies. 
  • Options
    It's all a moot point now anyway because the authorities have ruled there's nothing else to look into regarding the matter 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited June 2022
    Lovely stuff. 
    Really? Not ugly and unwanted?
    Yes, really.  Don't give it unless you're prepared for the consequences. 

Hopefully the recipient has learned a good life lesson there and will amend his ways and not carry on like that herein.
    Yeah, that’ll teach him, law of the streets and all that! Really?! 

Would also point out that, after he put the bloke on the floor, the bouncer walked away apparently unconcerned that he had inflicted a potentially serious injury on another person.

Just because someone is being obnoxious and aggressive it doesn’t necessarily mean they should be dealt a life threatening blow.
    Are you thinking along the lines of a wet Willie? Or the potentially life threatening, Chinese burn? As a method of dealing with the situation
  • Options
    ROTW said:
    Lovely stuff. 
    Really? Not ugly and unwanted?
    Yes, really.  Don't give it unless you're prepared for the consequences. 

Hopefully the recipient has learned a good life lesson there and will amend his ways and not carry on like that herein.
    Yeah, that’ll teach him, law of the streets and all that! Really?! 

Would also point out that, after he put the bloke on the floor, the bouncer walked away apparently unconcerned that he had inflicted a potentially serious injury on another person.

Just because someone is being obnoxious and aggressive it doesn’t necessarily mean they should be dealt a life threatening blow.
    Are you thinking along the lines of a wet Willie? Or the potentially life threatening, Chinese burn? As a method of dealing with the situation
    Yeah, you’re right, hitting a person unconscious to the floor couldn’t possibly be considered potentially life threatening and there were clearly no alternatives in the handling of this. If I ever prove to realise my dream being as ‘hard’ as you obviously are I will see the light. In the meantime I will have to learn to live with not seeing issues as dichotomously as you.
  • Options
    I seriously cannot believe some people are defending the aggressor here.

Virtue signalling.
  • Options

Virtue signalling.
     I don't think anyone is defending the aggressor. Some are suggesting it could have been dealt with differently. If the bloke was now in a coma through either the punch or hitting his head, his and the bouncers lives could change forever.
  • Options

Virtue signalling.
     I don't think anyone is defending the aggressor. Some are suggesting it could have been dealt with differently. If the bloke was now in a coma through either the punch or hitting his head, his and the bouncers lives could change forever.

There were, though, plenty of "what if scenarios" though way before the intervention of Francis:

What if the aggressor and his mates had not spent 15 minutes abusing, spitting and aiming punches at customers and staff?
    What if the gang had just left the bar peacefully when asked to do so?
    What if the security guard had fallen over and hit his head on the pavement when pushed by the aggressor and ended up in a coma?
    What if the aggressor had landed one of the punches he'd thrown and the person on the end of it had been knocked out and hit his head and ended up in a coma?
    What if the aggressor had turned left or right instead of straight for Francis when leaving the bar?
    What if the aggressor had not raised his hand to Francis?

In each of those instances there is one common denominator. The aggressor (and his mates) who could have chosen to act differently. So yes the aggressor might have ended up in a coma which would have been tragic. But the real "victim" would then really have been Francis. 

We also do not know whether the aggressor was a trained fighter too but, even if he wasn't, he might have landed one "lucky" punch. Oli Dearlove was killed in Blackheath from one such punch late one night by Trevor Timon. Judge Mark Dennis QC told Timon, who had a history of violence, Mr Dearlove had presented no threat and the punch was an "unprovoked and gratuitous act".

Timon was convicted of battery after he admitted punching a woman in the face, allegedly knocking her out having previously threatened to "bang" her out.

He also had previous convictions for shouting at a bus driver while brandishing a golf club and throwing a punch at a barman after being refused re-entry to a pub at closing time.

Sounds familiar doesn't it? Who is to say that the aggressor and his mates wouldn't have headed straight off and vented their unfulfilled aggression on another innocent individual. Fortunately not a "what if scenario" in reality because Francis put an end to that one happening. 

If all of this is "virtue signalling" then I am so proud to be a "virtue signaller" because, like most civil individuals, I am sick to the back teeth of seeing and hearing about mindless thugs who think it's OK to show absolutely zero respect to other human beings. They are scum and the sort of blokes who would do anything to "prove" how "big" they are to their mates - as the bald bloke proved when he had a go at the smallest of the security guards - but then cried like a baby when his mate was smacked by Francis. 

You never know. Francis might just have done the aggressor, his mates and anyone they encountered later that evening had he not knocked the bloke out, a massive favour. Hopefully, it will serve as a lesson in life to the thugs. Not holding my breath on that one though! 

Now they've had their 15 minutes of fame i bet they will out, coked up, doing the same again this weekend.
    Nor me.
  • Options
    It's been changed back now but this made me chuckle.

Glad the losing steak is over, 23-13-1 wasn't too bad a record.