Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Never Mess With A Boxer!

Comments

• Dazzler21 said:
    Watched this a few times. Can't help but feel it's a sucker punch. 
    A sucker was definitely punched.
  • After watching about 20 times,
    Ginger baldy deserves one on the hooter as well.
    In my opinion Francis sets that up. He's pissed off with the bloke so puts himself between the bloke and his exit where there was only going to be one outcome.

• What’s scary is it Julius was walking backwards at the time, so not able to put any full weight behind it and it looked about about 50-60% and he still folded the fella (ok he looks about 10stone dripping wet) but still
  • As someone else said earlier that group would only have gone on to pick on some poor sod outside somewhere. Pricks and beer never a good mix. Imo they all should have been decked teach the twats a lesson
  • If the guy that was knocked out gets his hands on the video, that's an easy lawsuit win for him. 

Bouncer will lose his job easy.
    Dunno... The statement from the Security Manager will add some doubt. 
    It reads like a report from a manager in a company about to get sued, covering their arse. 

Didn't realise walking out of the outdoor area and away from the site with hands down is 'violent' but that's just me. 
    Have you actually watched the video? Use the pause button to slow down the footage. The bouncer was walking backwards, the aggressor continued to move towards him when he had the chance to walk in another direction, and then shaped to hit and raised his hands, at which point the bouncer decked him. A job well done.
    The bouncer is the wrong side of the guy, why did he go around the back of them? 

Isn't his job to protect the site, so what is he doing the wrong side of the aggressor on the pavement towards the exit? 

The idiot that got punched can claim he was walking away from the area (eventually) and got sucker punched on the way out. 
    More likely he was on that side and had gone round the other way to keep an eye on the rest of the group as they left, and to give himself distance from the group. If the guy is stupid enough to go back up to him despite now being off site, and stupid enough to raise his hands once more to a former professional boxer, then that "fat c**t" has every right to plant one on his stupid face
  • Sponsored links:

• The guy sparked out deserved to be taught a lesson, but I hope he has not suffered a serious injury.
  • Worth noting too, as much I liked to see the boy educated, that Francis does not police the streets for bad behaviour to correct the wronguns' in life. He's got quite a past of street violence etc. 
  • mendonca said:
    Worth noting too, as much I liked to see the boy educated, that Francis does not police the streets for bad behaviour to correct the wronguns' in life. He's got quite a past of street violence etc. 
    Bouncers having a history of violence is unusual.
  • Could it be Francis was just getting a different angle of everything that was going on, looks like he was wearing a body cam. That might be the reason he was that side while everyone else was having handbags.

Best thing about this is the Jonny William's look alike being shown up. Didnt mind giving it to the little fella telling him to get his hands off him, but when his mate is eating the pavement he asked Francis why he done that 🤣
  • Could it be Francis was just getting a different angle of everything that was going on, looks like he was wearing a body cam. That might be the reason he was that side while everyone else was having handbags.

Best thing about this is the Jonny William's look alike being shown up. Didnt mind giving it to the little fella telling him to get his hands off him, but when his mate is eating the pavement he asked Francis why he done that 🤣
    He genuinely sounded like he was about to cry when he asked him 😂
  • The guy sparked out deserved to be taught a lesson, but I hope he has not suffered a serious injury.
    A little skinny thing being knocked out by an ex heavyweight boxer, while landing on concrete is probably more likely to be serious than a wee scratch.
  • If the guy that was knocked out gets his hands on the video, that's an easy lawsuit win for him. 

It reads like a report from a manager in a company about to get sued, covering their arse. 

Didn't realise walking out of the outdoor area and away from the site with hands down is 'violent' but that's just me. 
    Have you actually watched the video? Use the pause button to slow down the footage. The bouncer was walking backwards, the aggressor continued to move towards him when he had the chance to walk in another direction, and then shaped to hit and raised his hands, at which point the bouncer decked him. A job well done.
    The bouncer is the wrong side of the guy, why did he go around the back of them? 

Isn't his job to protect the site, so what is he doing the wrong side of the aggressor on the pavement towards the exit? 

The idiot that got punched can claim he was walking away from the area (eventually) and got sucker punched on the way out. 
    I can never work out if you're trolling or just see life the opposite of most others.
  • edited June 2022
    If the guy that was knocked out gets his hands on the video, that's an easy lawsuit win for him. 

I can never work out if you're trolling or just see life the opposite of most others.
    Look the guy deserved a smack, i'm not saying otherwise. 

Just think it was a bit dumb to hit him out in public on the pavement after he'd left. Gives the guy the chance of a nice payout, which wouldn't have happened if he was just chucked out. 

The problem with camera phones nowadays is the power is back in the arsehole's hands. 
  • I agree.
  • I saw julius Francis once when I was walking in Greenwich - he’s a whole lorry load of units!  Big big guy with hands as big as my head
  • Sponsored links:

• Francis is an Abbey Wood boy, I'm told.
  • Julius Francis is a BFG! Bloke must have wound him up to react like that. He used to run boxing classes at my school, top guy. 
  • All the evidence you need to know not to go to places like Box Park.
    I'd rather go without a pint of euro fizz than mix with people like them. Staff and customers.
    Never heard of Box Park, had a look on google & found this. 
    https://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/julius-francis-boxpark-wembley-knock-out-punch-bouncer-met-police-video-b1006008.html
  • All the evidence you need to know not to go to places like Box Park.
    I'd rather go without a pint of euro fizz than mix with people like them. Staff and customers.
    https://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/julius-francis-boxpark-wembley-knock-out-punch-bouncer-met-police-video-b1006008.html
    You might see that on post one, of page one within this thread ;-)
  • lolwray said:
    I dt think that was necessary 
    Super necessary.
    Street J-e-s-u-s Jorge Masvidal M-m-a Poster 117x165 Inch  Amazoncouk  Home  Kitchen
  • Used to go in Gordon’s Gym in Herbert Road, Plumstead when I was about 17/18 and Francis used to train in there. He was a proper nice fella with hands about as big as my head. Wouldn’t fancy being in the way of one of those. 

If you’re going to act like that you deserve everything you get, telling people you hope they have a heart attack.
  • mendonca said:
    The guy sparked out deserved to be taught a lesson, but I hope he has not suffered a serious injury.
    A little skinny thing being knocked out by an ex heavyweight boxer, while landing on concrete is probably more likely to be serious than a wee scratch.
    He's not a little skinny guy, he just looks small because Francis is such a unit. 
  • edited June 2022
    mendonca said:
    All the evidence you need to know not to go to places like Box Park.
    https://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/julius-francis-boxpark-wembley-knock-out-punch-bouncer-met-police-video-b1006008.html                        EDIT. Apparently that was posted on page one, I didn't see it apologies for my oversight.
    Obviously I didn't
  • mendonca said:
    All the evidence you need to know not to go to places like Box Park.
    Actually no it isn't