Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Our Biggest Rivals Poll (Top 5)

1235»

Comments

• Options
    Glad to see the vast majority putting Milwall 1 and Palace 2.

That's the right order historically. Always has been, always will be.
  • Options
    1 - Millwall... Because they're our nearest neighbours
    2 - Crystal Palace... Because they're annoying virgins
    3 - Gillingham... Because I live down in Medway now
  • Options
    Only three for me
    1- Millwall 
    2- Palace
    3- West Ham
  • Options
    Palace...the Wankiest set of fans on the planet, met loads and they are all the same....bought a business called Selhurst and that was changed overnight.....
    Millwall for obvious reasons, not a hate, just a rivalry
    Chelsea...irrational probably just as the next two are. None are rivals but can't stand them
    Cardiff....
    Swansea
  • Options
    bobmunro said:
    1. west ham 
    2. palace
    3. you lot
    4. leeds
    5. A toss up between pompey and Birmingham city, although that’s a throwback from days gone by. 
    I can understand West Ham - although more hatred than rivals I would guess.

But interesting that you put the Nigels above us.
    Most Millwall fans I know dislike Palace quite a bit more then us.....I know quite a few as the wife was from Rotherhithe, went to school in Bermondsey and still has quite a few friends still in the area.
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    bobmunro said:
    1. west ham 
    2. palace
    3. you lot
    4. leeds
    5. A toss up between pompey and Birmingham city, although that’s a throwback from days gone by. 

Most Millwall fans I know dislike Palace quite a bit more then us.....I know quite a few as the wife was from Rotherhithe, went to school in Bermondsey and still has quite a few friends still in the area.
    100% how it is. I suppose they epitomise everything we hate about modern football. With you lot, we love getting one over you, but it’s much more of a friendlier rivalry. It’s just oneupmanship with Charlton. We take the piss and it’s a laugh. 
  • Options
    Is it rivalry or teams we dislike? I dislike the following 

1.Millwall. Local rivals. When we are in a higher Division they don't bother me, but the current situation feels depressing .
    2.Palace. Purely because of the Selhurst years.
    3. Chelsea. The behaviour of their fans in the Flanagan game and the Miller BOSB made me detest them. The new version with the Russian money has destroyed football. 
    4.Wimbledon.Both forms.I didn't like the way the current club's fans acted when they were non league. 
    5.Gillingham.I liked them until Scally took over. 
  • Options
    bobmunro said:
    1. west ham 
    2. palace
    3. you lot
    4. leeds

100% how it is. I suppose they epitomise everything we hate about football. With you lot, we love getting one over you, but it’s much more of a friendlier rivalry. It’s just oneupmanship with Charlton. We take the piss and it’s a laugh. 

Don't get to cocky now.

• Options
    I accept we’re not anyones main rivals but the hierarchy still goes

1. Millwall
    2. Crystal Palace
    **POWERGAP**
    3. Gillingham
  • Options
    Millwall and Palace, the rest of the list is whatever individual grudge you have. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited May 2022
    I admire Wimbledon for getting back as a club and nobody has done them any favours so their fans are entitled to have a chip on their shoulder IMO.
  • Options
    1Sainsburys Croydon
    2 Man City 
    3 Liverpool 
    4 Man Utd 
    5 Chelsea
  • Options
    Bump, before poll closing today.
  • Options
    Results:

• Options
    Blue shite
    Striped shite
    Massive shite

• Options
    Admin - add “Results in” or sumin like that please won’t let me edit thread title.