Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Match Thread: Charlton Athletic v Gillingham | Tuesday 15 March 2022 7.45pm KO

Comments

• Dazzler21 said:

Shirley Not?
    high beard quotient in the team tonight - what does it mean?
  • I think this game will determine whether we can turn a corner or whether we are in a serious relegation battle.
  • I remember that Newcastle game. I had a friend who was a Toon fan who came to the game with me, and having had to sit on her hands for the whole game, she was gutted when we equalised.
  • "Almost Messi-like" or "almost messy, like"?
  • Pringle looks great, still remember scaring some people in HK at shit o’clock in the morning with all my yelling at the Newcastle equaliser….
  • Rossman92 said:
    Strongest team in ages, surely a win incoming 
    okay i am buying the stream. I expect a full refund from you if we lose 2 nil due to poor set piece defending.... or just lose full stop.
  • Am I misremembering but for Pringle's first appearance did he not have really small shorts on?
  • ross1 said:
    Rubbish. Don’t they know you can’t win with a 3-5-2?
  • edited March 2022
    It isn't the strongest team in ages, it just has two actual strikers. The rest is the usual plus CBT's pace, with a weaker defence than usual
  • Sponsored links:

• colthe3rd said:
    Am I misremembering but for Pringle's first appearance did he not have really small shorts on?
    No he was just tall
  • I hadn't realised that Curbs tried to bring back Minto in 1998. I assume that would have been instead of Chris Powell?
  • No Famewo, looks like the rumours were right. See we are resting Gunter for Wales benefit, can be no other reason, we call games off because we can’t cope without him.
    I've missed this, what are the rumours?
    Rumours are he's not very good 
  • edited March 2022
    Nice to see the re-run of Pringles goals...especially the last one against Palarse at sellout park... B)
  • Decent team on paper. Should be able to win this - surely.
  • edited March 2022
    Nice to see the re-run of Pringles goals...especially the last one against Palarse at sellout park... B)
    That was at the Valley :open_mouth:
  • Are the floodlights working...?

The Valley looks very dark behind Minto on CharltonTV 
    Hope not.
  • It will be good to enjoy doing the matchday thread for a change with a win
  • Dazzler21 said:

Shirley Not?
    high beard quotient in the team tonight - what does it mean?
    I have changed my mind and fancy our chances...  They only have two players!
  • Sponsored links:

• Nice to see the re-run of Pringles goals...especially the last one against Palarse at sellout park... B)
    Wasnt that at the Valley? 
    Looked a bit close to the crowd, but you are probably right, whatever it was good, by the way, welcome back to the scene... B)
  • No Famewo, looks like the rumours were right. See we are resting Gunter for Wales benefit, can be no other reason, we call games off because we can’t cope without him.
    I thought he was meant to be ill?
  • edited March 2022
    Wasnt that at the Valley? 
    Looked a bit close to the crowd, but you are probably right, whatever it was good, by the way, welcome back to the scene... B)
    Thanks mate 👍 - Will probably wish I was still fatigued after about 10mins of the game
  • ross1 said:
    It will be good to enjoy doing the matchday thread for a change with a win
    Oh blimey Ross, tempting fate or what?
  • aliwibble said:
    ross1 said:
    It will be good to enjoy doing the matchday thread for a change with a win
    Oh blimey Ross, tempting fate or what?
    Just being hopeful aliwibble, surely it has to change soon, why not tonight?
    I've missed this, what are the rumours?

Rumour is he doesnt want to sign for us next season. Reckons he should be in the champ. 
    Has he got confused about which player is him in the highlights?
  • edited March 2022
    3 cbs and only one of them is a cb

2 wing-backs and neither of them is a wing-back

Good times
  • Seen about 300 schoolkids on the walk down Floyd Road and we've had our first light show pre KO
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!