Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Chuks Aneke - speculation re 2023/24 season (p60)

Comments

• Options
    He did. Back in full training next week.
  • Options
    Hoping he’ll get a hat trick off the bench today.
    Hoping he will make the bench..... some day.
  • Options
    Part of the Mirror's in depth report today.  I guess that means fitness is weeks away and match fitness months ... :/

• Options
    Kips said:
    He’s had his calf injury so long, it will so become a cow injury.
    Better that than a bullock injury
    It sounds like a load of old bullocks to me😁
  • Options
    Yayyyyyy!!!

1/14
  • Options
    Off_it said:
    Yayyyyyy!!!

1/14
    Only kidding.

0/14
  • Options
    Part of the Mirror's in depth report today.  I guess that means fitness is weeks away and match fitness months ... :/

He's been training already for fitness. Full training will begin the process to get a bit more resilient and to get used to contact again. 

He's not the kind of player that needs too much training to get match fit as it's 5-10 minute cameos anyway.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Were they sure it was him ?
  • Options
    He did. Back in full training next week.
    No. Garner said towards the end of next week, hopefully.
  • Options

It's a bad omen when his shirt is for sale in the club shop. I guess he won't be needing it.
    Does UTA mean unavailable til April?
    August 
  • Options

It's a bad omen when his shirt is for sale in the club shop. I guess he won't be needing it.
    Does UTA mean unavailable til April?
    August 
    AD 2025
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    Our league season was over in September. All that matters is that Chuks is back by 8th Nov for our game against Stevenage. A cup run is the only excitement we may have this season.

Based on the strength of this year’s L1 I don’t see us having a hope in hell of finishing above any of the current top 8. Best we’ll get in the league is another thrilling battle with Shrewsbury, Accrington and Cambridge to finish top half.
  • Options
    His sub roles usually see him bury the chance that Dobson got in the last minute. 
  • Options
    mendonca said:
    His sub roles usually see him bury the chance that Dobson got in the last minute. 
    Objection Your Honour.
    Sustained. Counsel will refain from speculation  ;)

Chuks just as likely to hit the woodwork on past experience.
  • Options
    mendonca said:
    Objection Your Honour.
    Sustained. Counsel will refain from speculation  ;)

Chuks just as likely to hit the woodwork on past experience.
    Or do his hamstring as he pulls his leg back to shoot.
  • Options
    Hoping he’ll get a hat trick off the bench today.
    Hoping he will make the bench..... some day.
    His time and efforts would be better devoted to studying carpentry and or metalwork so he can make some actual benches
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I predict he will make the bench for the Pompey game in 2 weeks time.
  • Options
    I predict He makes the bench for the Pompey game on New Year’s Day. 
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    He’ll make the bench  get a nasty splinter and be out for a month . 
  • Options
    I predict he will make the bench for the Pompey game in 2 weeks time.
    I predict he'll play the last half hour of this game then won't be seen again till after xmas
  • Options
    I'm guessing he's had another setback, shame we could really do with him at the moment, well all season really.
  • Options
    0/15
  • Options
    Off_it said:
    0/15
    Love 15 if you fancy putting a different spin on it.

He’s due back in training with the rest of the squad this week.  

That’ll have a few of us clinging to a new hope in a few weeks, ‘we should try CBT Aneke Kirk as a front three’ 🙄
  • Options
    Isn’t there some sort of insurance or indemnity that kicks in if players can’t play because of injury?
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:
    Isn’t there some sort of insurance or indemnity that kicks in if players can’t play because of injury?
    Only if it's career ending I suspect and you would have to prove to the Insurer the nature of the injury
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!